4dp3dt Anyone with me in the 2ww?

ttc_Mera

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!
My husband had our first embryo transfer last Friday on day 3. We transferred 3 grade 1 quality embryos and the TWW is killing me!

6 months ago, after ttc since 2014, I was diagnosed with both of my tubes blocked and my husband also had 0% morphology . We were told our only option of having baby #2 would be through IVF with icsi.

Wanted to see if anyone else here is going through their TWW , we can go through it together !

I'll be joining as of Saturday. Had my retrieval Monday, and looks like 7/9 fertilised embies are going to make it to blastocysts. We'll be doing a Day 5 transfer on Saturday. We're in the unexplained infertility category. Initially got the referral to our clinic due to an SA coming back with only 2% normal morphology, but a retest showed everything was fine.

I'll be joining as of Saturday. Had my retrieval Monday, and looks like 7/9 fertilised embies are going to make it to blastocysts. We'll be doing a Day 5 transfer on Saturday. We're in the unexplained infertility category. Initially got the referral to our clinic due to an SA coming back with only 2% normal morphology, but a retest showed everything was fine.

:hi: Thats an awesome amount of fertilized embies! Do you know how many you guys want to transfer?

In Canada they will only transfer 1 embie at a 5dt, if it's a 3dt they will transfer 2 embies.

Oh I see! Your transfer is tomorrow!! So exciting!

Very! I'm super nervous and excited at the same time

Hi Mera - I have similar dates to you. We did a fresh 2dt on Aug 27th. I am booked in for a blood test this coming Wednesday Sept 7th. Been really good at being zen this whole time but AF is due this weekend and I'm really nervous about it. Have a lot of signs of AF's arrival but not sure if it's just the usual symptoms of all this progesterone and early pregnancy. But just trying to stay busy and not worry.

When do you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->