4dpo - 7/31/2014

LbkMom4Life

Reaction score
So today I am 4dpo. I had my ovulation pains when I ovulated, nothing really major a few odds n ends pains here and there since, heartburn but that is normal since I have acid reflex, nausea and wanting pickle juice but I love pickle juice even without being pregnant. But last night, I went to bed about 10:30pm. I normally can sleep til about 8 or 9am without issues, but this morning I woke up at 5:30am needing to pee!! OMG I havent had that issue of waking up to go pee in the middle of the night since well 3rd month of being pregnant with my 3 kids. It broke into my dream, I was dreaming about mushrooms the ones you cook and yumm! But anyways not the point haha. I tried to go back to sleep after getting up to pee and I could not get comfortable it felt like my foam topper was made with rocks. So odd. I am now totally exhausted and ready to go to bed and it is now only 10:55am. I also gotta pee again so I am gonna close this out and hope that I have a tww buddy pop up!

5DPO - Woke up later then expected at 10am. Had to pee at least it wasnt at 5:30am this time. Crampy like af crampy, some bbs soreness, felt an odd twing when I woke up like I had stuck my boob near a socket and got a shock in them. Was fine until I went from the bathroom to the kitchen, got nauseated like crazy my mom is cooking ribs and the smell hit me like a train. I grabbed some coffee and flew back into my room. I feel odd and not sure how to handle it. Had weird dreams last night all night but as soon as I woke up I forgot what they were about. I hate when that happens.

Well woke up today about 8:20 again needing to pee - this is getting annoying lol I wanna actually finish a dream one of these days. I laid back down and fell back to sleep - dreams were everywhere again, one had a pool and fish, and ticks. Not sure exactly how they all fit together, had a few others cant remember the details, just know it was about my kids.

Today besides needing to pee and odd dreams I am bloated and abit gassy - But the gassy issue could be from the beans last night. I am not crampy crampy like I have been, having pressure in my abdomen and lower back, bbs are still soreish.

7DPO - Woke up at 5:11 am had to pee badly, and heartburn woke me up. Laid back down took me an hour to get back to sleep. My nose is stuffy and then runny at times feels like a cold or allergies trying to over take me. Dreams are more vivid, yet I remembered the one I had when I woke up at 5 but forgot it when I fell back to sleep. Slight cramps, still nauseated on and off, bbs feel heavier still slightly sore, feels like my RLS is back, couldnt get in a comfortable spot to fall back to sleep. Ate so many tums this morning I feel like I ate chalk. Oh another thing last night on the 6DPO was I painted my nails and the smell of the fingernail paint made me queasy.

8DPO -
Woke up having to pee again -.- I swear pee has taken over my sleep, I made sure that I peed before I went to bed, didnt have anything to drink for 2 hours before bed so I wouldnt have a full bladder so I could sleep without needing to pee. FYI It didnt work! My nipples are super sensitive, my cat accidentally scratched at it, didnt leave a mark or anything but omg it hurt. Dreams are still vivid but evading me, cant remember anything from this one at all. Twinges threw the night and tossed and turned all night could not get comfortable, RLS I really do believe is back, couldnt get my legs to stop hurting and when I found a comfortable position for me, my legs didnt like it. I really hope I get two lines, but not going to hold my breath. I dont want to test too soon, which is why I dont have any tests in the house, I am a POAS-aholic.. I want to wait a few more days if possible, unless the boyfriend decides to show up with a preg test then well of course I am gonna end up taking it LOL. Heartburn was also present last night to the point I scarfed down more tums. Normally one tum a night will help me sleep without heartburn. Lower back pains are present, but nothing too noticeable until I start moving around. Abdominal pains are not full pains/cramps right now they are mostly just twinges and prickles.

10DPO - I was so tired last night at 5:30 I went to go to bed at 6 last night... I laid in bed tossing and turning then about 8ish I was wide awake... I finally fell asleep around 1am this morning, I woke up at 9am this morning. I just went to the bathroom again and when I wiped, i saw some pinkish/light brownish blood. Okay I am now officially starting to get excited. Holding back so hard I don't want to get excited until I test and see those two pretty lines ^_^ I am going to hold out til the 10th I think which is when AF is expected to show, unless this pinkish/light brownish was the start of AF -.-

9DPO - Afternoon

I woke up again at 9:30 had to pee, nothing new the past few posts haha. It broke into my dream again but this time I had a dream that I had a test, it was an odd looking test, it was a FRER, but heart shaped, and the test line and the control lines were very odd, instead of being two straight dark lines, the spelled Love like this
|L|
|O|
|V|
|E|
Super weird, but when you took it apart (as we know pretty much everyone does) it wasnt a strip, it was like a blush brush, just white and had the pregnancy test stuff on it. It was cool but very odd. I still havent tested, I dont wanna test too early and I dont wanna deal with a false negative.. But then again I dont wanna deal with a true negative. I know most people who dream about a positive test normally get a BFN, the shocky pains are not present anymore. I am so tired, I went back to sleep after I went to the bathroom. I woke up at 11:30 and it's now 2:29 an I swear I could lay down right now and go back to sleep. I took a shower thinking that would wake me up and it didnt do anything but relax me and make me want to sleep more. What do you girls think from all my journal entries?

9DPO - EARRLLYY AM- 1:54am

So I woke up about 45 minutes ago not sure for what reason I didnt have to pee, surprising haha, I am about to go back to bed but I wanted to mark this down before my normal AM post. Not sure why I woke up, but about 5 minutes after waking up I felt a pain go threw my left side of my abdomen. It felt like I got prodded by a electrical socket prod thing, lasted for about 5 minutes 3 different times in the same spot. I got up and walked around for about 10-15 minutes thinking it would some how ease it, when I stopped walking I felt the pain again same exact spot, I ended up kinda rocking back and forth on my bed hands down on the mattress feet on the floor. I am still feeling the pains but not as intensely as I did when they first started. With that said, I am heading back to sleep land and not holding my breath, dont wanna get my hopes up as I have stated in previous posts. I will write more in the morning after I wake up again :)

No, I haven't tested, I am going to try and hold out til after the 10th which is when the witch is suppose to show. ^_^ I am starting to get excited though :)

4 more days. Cant wait to see your test all sounds promising. Good luck to u

Hiya Baby.Love! Thank you ^_^ I am starting to get excited, but then again holding back from being excited... I dont wanna get my hopes up to high and then have them crushed.

Me too. Hurts every time even though you know that it might happen. I'm super nauseous today 11dpo. I am fighting the urge to run out and buy a test right now lol

:( I think I am out... brownish pink spotting more today.. *sighs*

That doesn't necessarily mean your out. Could be implantation

I hope so. I'm going to probably get some tests tomorrow lol. Then ill take one if I gotta pee Haha. Then post pictures and save the other two for later in the week :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=301687

I dont see anything - I have 2 more left. More pinkish blood not dark or heavy like AF.. still some brown color.. I think I am out. :'(

:witch: got me hard. I'm out and my sheets to prove it. Time to burn them and get a new sheet set. Good luck girls baby dust to y'all ~*~*~*~*~*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->