4DPO and feel like i could rip someones head off??? Anyone else??

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Omg i am so god damn moody today! No reason whatsoever but i literally feel like the incredible hulk! You know when you feel like you could explode at any given moment! Has anyone else felt this at 4dpo??? Im so irritated i could cry x

Yeah I've had moments like this definitely I'm at 8 dpo not sure when it started but wow my mood swings have been going some... One minute I'll be really angry then the next I want to burst into tears all over absolutely nothing, I feel sorry for my hubby! Lol

Yeah I've had moments like this definitely I'm at 8 dpo not sure when it started but wow my mood swings have been going some... One minute I'll be really angry then the next I want to burst into tears all over absolutely nothing, I feel sorry for my hubby! Lol

Oh im the same hun! Lol was SOOOO angry earlier on i could have commited a crime haha and then about an hour ago i burst into uncontrollable tears! I feel like an emotional wreck lol! Hopefully this is the lead up to our :bfp: huh! Lol!! Have you tested yet? Xxxxx

I'm 4DPO (3DPO according to FF) and I am very irritable today top. And starving! I just want to quit trying anything and sit on a corner and rock back and forth. But, I have felt this way and not gotten a BFP so I am trying not to read into it.

Yeah see im usually very laid back! But yesterday i felt like a volcano about to erupt!! Today i feel much better however i have broken out in a million spots!! I never get spots :(!!

Hi - I've been super moody too!! I hope it's a good sign! Ha! I fluctuate from being irritable and angry to feeling extremely sad!

Hi guys. I am 3 dpo and crying like a baby over animal videos. I am not usually a cry baby. Not sure if it is just the stress of TTc or what...

Yeah my mood swings are horrific! I haven't tested yet I'm going to test tomorrow at 10 dpo will probably still be too early but I just can't wait any longer to start testing, how about all you ladies?

Haha sounds like were all a bunch on emptional wrecks lol! Hopefully its a good outcome for us all lol xxx

I'm seeing red again today. Everything pissed me off. I am very impatient and I want to claw someone's eyes out. Not good in my line of work. LOL breathe in breathe out. If I didn't have appointments today, I would call off.

I was like that with my last pregnancy. The entire week before I got my BFP I thought I was going insane. I was angry, and sad and totally irritable. I felt like my skin was actually crawling. I tested on 11dpo and got a very obvious positive! So to me it sounds VERY promising!

Fingers crossed at!!! I took a frer just now quick question have any of you taken an frer and a VERY feint line come up and then dissapeared and still got your bfp a few days later? X

I have been the same way the past couple of days. I am about 4 dpo right now. My bf has really been getting on my last nerve..even his chewing annoys me haha

Fingers crossed at!!! I took a frer just now quick question have any of you taken an frer and a VERY feint line come up and then dissapeared and still got your bfp a few days later? X

I have not personally experienced that. FX for you.

At least im not the only one who feels like im going to explode at any given moment.... If i dont fet a :bfp: i wont have an excuse and OH will have reason to call me a moody cow haha hes being nice at the moment because he thinks im pregnant haha!! I took another frer this evening and :bfn: so it was probably something to do with the test earlier on today! Im feeling like im out this month tbh.... Maybe thats why im so moody..... Its really the only other symptom i have at the moment apart from bloating!! How are you all feeling today?? Anyone murdered anyone yet haha?? Xxxx

Hey Guys! so my moodiness has subsided lol thank god. Hope you guys are all feeling better too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->