4DPO, Anyone out there wanting to join?

It is hard to not think about it, I totally understand you Heaveneats, TTC #2 is not as we expected given the easy TTC#1 experiences. The BD schedule is good, we used preseed and OPK, what could go wrong? I regretted nursing ds so long and didn't give me enough time to recover before TTC #2.

Im sorry to hear that do you mind if I ask why this is the end of the road for you

Its too hard to keep my head up, I'm an overly emotional person and stress a lot. This TTC is taking a toll on me

Thank you all for your kind words, I feel netter now that I had a good nights sleep. I hope I still get a bfp but I'm not holding my breath. AF should be here sat

I'm in my 2WW. AF is due on the 10th but I hope she doesn't come! Trying not to think about it because then the next 1.5 weeks will pass even slower!

AF is also due for me on the 10th. Hope the witch wont catch any of us. When are you planning to test ? I was thinking about taking one next monday/tuesday and if a bfn then on friday..

I'm in my 2WW. AF is due on the 10th but I hope she doesn't come! Trying not to think about it because then the next 1.5 weeks will pass even slower!

AF is also due for me on the 10th. Hope the witch wont catch any of us. When are you planning to test ? I was thinking about taking one next monday/tuesday and if a bfn then on friday..

im due the 9th fingers crossed for us all xx

AF showed this morning. It turns out my luteal phase is only 10 days.

I must join. I am 4dpo and this is cycle #10 TTC with my second. What a long hard road this is. Hoping all you ladies get a BFP this month.

I plan on testing on the 12th.

AF came this morning making my lp just 6 days spotting at 5 dpo, I don't understand it as all my charts in the last 11 months my lp has been above 11 days except the cycle after AF returned after my sons birth, really worried, was hoping it was ib:( xxxx

Would love to join in here, I'm behind most of you but I'm new to posting in forums, I usually just enjoy reading but the TWW is driving my crazy! I'm 5dpo I'm pretty sure. We've been TTC for about a year now and discovered I had a hormone imbalance that I am on medication for so we really have our fingers crossed this month. I know I'm probably overthinking things but I'm crampy and gassy and my lower back hurts, I have these pressure headaches as well as nausea and food cravings. I'm always exhausted which actually isn't new for me with the hormone imbalance I'm used to most of these so I'm confused all the time.

It wasn't AF it was just spotting but bright red and now nothing, this has never happened before, my temps are too low to be a good thing:( x
Mealone what about vit B6 for lengthening lp? I think I may try that, 50 or 100 mg, think I'll start with 50 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->