4dpo Anyone wanna wait with me?

7dpo and I feel a bit better though I was overly tired for the first few hours of being up. Still got that heartburn and gas though.

I think you can have symptoms before implantation. My best friend knew she was pregnant right after conception. She was having morning sickness by 3dpo and sure enough she missed AF's visit and got a BFP right after that.

I am trying to stalk everyone's BFP's because I am hoping it will rub off when I test! Good luck everyone!

I have been pregnant 10 times and I know everytime sadly lost 9 �� I have a good feeling this cycle it's only first month after mc but I angry and that's a major sign for me and headaches

Tested early and super discouraged now :(
Bfn 8,9 and 10 DPO
All the symptoms are here tho.

Tested early and super discouraged now :(
Bfn 8,9 and 10 DPO
All the symptoms are here tho.

Don't stress out. My test was 10miu and believe me it is a squinter!! I am sure I won't get a real deal one until around 10 dpo or more

I woke up early this morning desperate for a wee with a full bladder even though not had anything to drink. Never wake up because I need a wee!

I woke up early this morning desperate for a wee with a full bladder even though not had anything to drink. Never wake up because I need a wee!

All the best for a BFP :D Keep us updated!

Had 4 wees this morning with nothing to drink!

I want to start at 12 DPO. Hope I can stay away from HPTs till then :p

Hello everyone!! Anymore symptoms from you guys? Still waiting on tests to darken. My temperature is warmer in the morning since beginning progesterone!

Hello everyone!! Anymore symptoms from you guys? Still waiting on tests to darken. My temperature is warmer in the morning since beginning progesterone!

Well, my terrible headache that I had for a week straight is finally gone! But, I still feel light headed and queasy at times and a still little gassy!

Broke down and tested yesterday...it was a bfn.

Yesterday I was gassy and fatigued. I was also a bit cranky and cried a lot, though that's only according to the DH I don't remember too much of last nigth from being so tired.

Having lots of cm and my runny nose is just sort of there, how's everyone else doing?

Runny nose headache tired

Snappy and emotional x

I am 11 DPO now. discouraged myself by testing early but my symptoms are still the same. and the nausea is increasing. plus my lower abdomen is very very tender. I took another cheapy test and got a barely there super faint line but it disappeared when the test dried up and went brown. I am hopeful again. and symptom spotting like crazy. I told my husband about the test and I also had blood drawn today. hopefully tomorrow I will have serum levels!

Weeing more often and urgency when the need comes is more than usual. Very moody! Pains in side of breast on and off x

Today was fun at a point since I went to the fair with DH and my niece, but the entire time I was gassy and my back was hurting like hell. And I was tired. I actually fell asleep for a moment on the ferris wheel. My niece woke me up because I was "going to fall out and hit my head" if I slumped over any more. I've also had this dull achy pain in my gut all day. But other than that the fair was fun.

Wow!! You guys have a lot of symptoms! I can't wait to see some BFP's!

I am still cautious about mine. Only things I have had today was being thirsty, weak knees in the back (if that makes sense) I do not know what to call behind the knees....is it still the knee???

Anyway, also, crazy random goosebumps on my left thigh. They were chills that came every 15 minutes or so and I was not cold. Weird! Off to get more water. I so hope this is a sticky bean!!

My mood seems a little better today althought iv only just got up so could change lol!! No other symptoms to report as of yet. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"