4dpo Anyone wanna wait with me?

I've been having mild cramps since 6doo. Feeling very tired last few days! So hopefully it's a good sign! Or sign of good things to come! :)

6dpo temp is still up...no real symptoms but nose is still running...(lame I know) lol

Part of me wishes I temped but then I think id obsess much more if I did!

I am on CD7, and no real symptoms :-(

Boobs feel the same,CM is going away, cold is going away...

I had major cramping and bloating yesterday for some reason. It lasted for about 5-6 hours. It's was like a bloated burning sensation. I think my body was just being wierd.

I took a HPT this morning and BFN :(

I am on CD7, and no real symptoms :-(

Boobs feel the same,CM is going away, cold is going away...

I had major cramping and bloating yesterday for some reason. It lasted for about 5-6 hours. It's was like a bloated burning sensation. I think my body was just being wierd.

I took a HPT this morning and BFN :(

The first time I got pregnant I noticed no symptoms , convinced we didn't catch the egg!!! I noticed breast tenderness after about four weeks. So your not out yet it's still early!!!!

10dpo!!!!! Whoot not too much longer waiting.

Today I'm feeling a lot better. Though I'm still a bit gassy and have an ache in my back. But at least I'm not tired like the past few days.

How is everyone else holding up?

My back is killing me and I can fell a constant dull pain (but it doesn't hurt) in my lower right side of my stomache. Headache is now gone and I don't notice the faitness or dizziness anymore. So right now, the only two symptoms I have is the back and stomache...

Sore boobs from 3DPO and tired + backache all the time. Mild cramps here and there with elevated temperatures - but all this could be due to the progesterone I am taking for leuteal support since 4DPO (except soreness which started earlier) - Ugh, it messes with your symptoms! I have paired up with 2 other ladies to test at 13DPO. Hope I do not cave in before that!

I'm having cramps low down near my hips but not too bad. Also having shooting pains in my breasts on and off x

My test from this morning. Think it's negative

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

I see a slight line. Don't give up hope yet!

I can't wait a few days I'll be testing again in the morning :)

I'm debating if I should test now or wait those last few days. I'm going shoping in a moment and will pick some up so it might be hard to wait

I tested more to stop me getting my hopes up but after the morning there up more now x

XD Last cycle I tested way too early because I was wanting to get the bad news out of the way. This time I think I've waited a decent amount but at the same time I don't want to test until the day before DH's birthday

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg

Just done a frer with a 2 hour hold

Well I'm out this cycle. AF came early and strong. Hope you all get those BFPs you're dreaming of. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->