4dpo ( I think) let's symptom spot!

Cleo87

Reaction score
Hi ladies, currently 4dpo I think!

Only charting by my CM which has been quite insightful this month!

Had abundant ewcm on days 10,11,12 & 13 - Bd'd days 11 & 13

Since then I've experienced bloating, gas, on and off tender breasts & a yellow like CM. Anyone else out there waiting to test around 22nd?

Is yellow CM a good thing? No chance of infection before anyone asks lol xx

No idea about the cm thing I'm afraid, that's something I've never checked for in either of my pregnancies.

With all your other symptoms though I'm right there. I think they all sound very promising! My af is due around the 21st so if I'm still here ill be testing around the 22nd too xxx fingers crossed for us :) xxx

No idea about the cm thing I'm afraid, that's something I've never checked for in either of my pregnancies.

With all your other symptoms though I'm right there. I think they all sound very promising! My af is due around the 21st so if I'm still here ill be testing around the 22nd too xxx fingers crossed for us :) xxx

Yes fingers crossed! I do usually get these kinds of symptoms before af but breasts seem to be a lot worse on normal cycles they are slowly feeling better. Plus this is 1st cycle after MC with #2 so they do say you can be a little more fertile. Have you had any more symptoms other than the ones I've mentioned? X

I'm 3 DPO today I'm testing on the 28th :) so far my breasts have been tender (enough to make nursing my 15 month old kind of uncomfortable) , crampy on my right side , I've been tired , had pains in my c section scar for the first time in forever , and now today I have a backache similar to labour pains that radiate to the front ... Would love to symptom spot with you ladies :)

I'm 3dpo and already going crazy :wacko:

I have a stomach bug at the moment and it's been the most evil one I've ever had, can't say that has anything to do with potential pregnancy though since my boys had it first. They bounced back really quickly and I'm still in hell!

Still, the day after ovulation I had very weird cramping going on in my uterus, not sure what that was about.

I'll be testing on 25th if I can make it that far!

Would love to symptom spot with you all!

Nice to have you on here ladies!
I think anything that's slightly abnormal In the tww must be a good thing, I have had horrible heartburn last couple days which I haven't has since being preg with my ds, also boobs are feeling tender but not sore. Almost like they are growing if that makes sense? Is anyone else chatting CM? Been reading up on bbt charts today, I dont have a basal thermometer so I did a normal under the Arm reading and it's 36 .3! Not even sure if that means anything lol! :haha:

I ment to say charting CM - auto correct is a b*tch on here x

If Nothing happens this cycle I plan on buying a basal thermometer next week and using it next cycle to start charting. I hope it helps. My temperature in my ear has been elevated a degree and a half all day… Don't know if that means anything either LOL

I did temperature charting last time I was trying to conceive which was very helpful, but to be fair now I do know typically when I tend to ovulate (cd 15-18 usually) so OPKs can pick it up for me just to narrow it down.

Trying to be more relaxed this time round but I'm just as bad as I was the first two goes :haha:

I feel better from my sickness bug but still weak and lethargic, got about as much energy as a gnat.

I think I'm between 13 & 16 with regards to ovulation, based on earlier cycles although it could all change due to my mc 2 months ago. do u know I can't even remember my symptoms that time and wasn't that long ago. A lot of people have said no symptoms at all usually means pg. did any of you ladies have symptoms in 2ww with other pregnancies? X

It's really hard because on each cycle I'd convince myself I was pregnant only to find out I wasn't :dohh:

However, the more I've done this the more in tune I am with my body. We conceived DS1 on the first cycle and I didn't notice anything that time, no ovulation pain, no symptoms, nothing. But with DS2 it was fourth go and I felt different that cycle, something just told me I was pregnant and it was a gut feeling. The cycles before I was trying to convince myself but I knew deep down I wasn't.

And that time I had implantation pain, I just knew it was, slightly sicky feeling, and cramps.

Hi ladies any updates?
I've had a climbing temp last 3 days which I'm super excited about. On off cramping and backache and general tiredness x

Hi ladies any updates?
I've had a climbing temp last 3 days which I'm super excited about. On off cramping and backache and general tiredness x

Those climbing temps are a really good sign!! Fix for you!
I'm 9dpo now, and some up today with some cramps, and some spotting. It was pink but now its more of a tan color with some clear lotiony cm. Hopefully its no AF coming for a visit early!

Hi ladies any updates?

I'm 9dpo now, and some up today with some cramps, and some spotting. It was pink but now its more of a tan color with some clear lotiony cm. Hopefully its no AF coming for a visit early!

Ah you think so? So excited! Oh god fingers crossed no af for you! If your usually regular then it should be more of a good sign (implantation) than bad! When will you test?

Hi ladies any updates?

Ah you think so? So excited! Oh god fingers crossed no af for you! If your usually regular then it should be more of a good sign (implantation) than bad! When will you test?

Duh! :D
My spotting has stopped! Just clearish/yellow cm now. I'm probably gonna test in the morning. Even tho if it is ib I won't get a positive that soon. I'm totally addicted!

The signs sound very positive for you both! 55comet555 - that really does sound like implantation bleeding! Fingers crossed.

I'm 8dpo, feeling extremely impatient. No huge signs, I feel a bit tired and extra hungry but not sure if that's my brain making me think that. My nipples seem a bit bigger to me.

Argh I hate the waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"