4dpo IB?!

eclecticmama

Reaction score
Is it possible?
4dpo. Bleeding. Like noticibly so.
Not a streak in the mucus. Like a whole wipe of blood.
But then nothing else.
I thought ib was a tiny amount of blood.
Am i getting my hopes up... again... ?
Sad.

Eclectic,I have heard of women (my sister included) whose IB was pretty much like a normal period so it is possible. And 4dpo is also not unheard of so fx for you!

Eclectic,I have heard of women (my sister included) whose IB was pretty much like a normal period so it is possible. And 4dpo is also not unheard of so fx for you!

its so frustrating. i have never had mid cycle bleeding, so the abnormality of it alone has me excited.
but the pessimistic in me, never lets them get too high.
in theory, if its ib, i could get a pos test when?

Hi there,

I had the same thing at around 4dpo ( i have a dip at 3dpo) and i got a faint positive at 5dpo still unsure what it is. are you sure you didnt ovulate earlier than you think?

Hi there,

I had the same thing at around 4dpo ( i have a dip at 3dpo) and i got a faint positive at 5dpo still unsure what it is. are you sure you didnt ovulate earlier than you think?

was this only recent? thats exciting!
im on clomid, so i dont think i could have?
i guess its always a possibility. not sure!

so maybe 2 days i can test?

would all depend on the sensitivity of the tests you would use. The most sensitive one we get here is 20miu so I actually should wait until 10-12dpo but I know some countries have tests as early as 8miu

would all depend on the sensitivity of the tests you would use. The most sensitive one we get here is 20miu so I actually should wait until 10-12dpo but I know some countries have tests as early as 8miu

argh thats so far away haha.
good luck!! sticky dust! x

Hi there,

was this only recent? thats exciting!
im on clomid, so i dont think i could have?
i guess its always a possibility. not sure!

so maybe 2 days i can test?

yes, it's the cycle I'm in now. i keep getting the same faint line not sure if it means anything. could the Clomid possibly cause the spotting? (I've never taken it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->