• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4DPO irregular periods/pregnant?

LoveMyFamily1

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I need some help. For starters, I'm 23 years old and been married for 7 months but we have been together since Feb 2012. We aren't currently TTC, more like not trying but not preventing. We would both be so happy for our first baby though.

My periods are not completely regular. I do have some hormonal issues and I'm currently taking Hydrocortisone for them. I generally have a period every 32-49 days. For the most part, it's about a 35 day cycle.

My last period was May 2 and lasted for 4 days. I'm not sure if or when I ovulated but if I had to guess, It was either around May 15th/16th or May 23rd/24th. My DH and I had unprotected sex on the 15th,23rd,24th and 25th. I noticed that I had a decent sized glob of what I think was EWCM on the night of the 22nd. Sorry for the TMI! I've been having some very light PMS type cramps but only on my lower right side and more near my lower back. I've also had some pressure in my lower pelvic region. The biggest reason that I think I'm PG is because I seem to have lost my taste buds. I've been really wanting my homemade chili for the past few days and I made some yesterday but I can't taste it! =(!! I've added so many spices, salt/pepper and it's loaded with jalapenos/serranos and an entire bunch of cilantro. You would think that I would taste something but noooo =(!! Everything just tastes so incredibly bland. I can smell the spices but that's it. I even tried eating chicken with hot sauce today and I couldn't taste ANY spice!

As you all can see, I'm dumbfounded right now.Has anyone else had this in early pregnancy? This would be my first baby if I was pregnant. Does anyone have any advice or comments? Anything would be much appreciated =)

Well all I can say is in my first pregnancy I just wanted curry's I could have lived on them lol so I would say you could be maybe you should take a test. I remember I got a pinch on one side for a few months as that was were the baby implanted and also the side were Overy is was also tender. So sounds similar to what my first pregnancy was like. I had morning sickness to th e point I lay down for an afternoon and gat was before I got my bfp but hopefully you will be a lucky one who doesn't get that lol let us know what you do and what happens x

Thanks for responding!!
I really hope that this will lead to a BFP! I've had some cramping,mostly on the right side. I've even had a few quick sharp pains really low on the right side. Another thing is, I LOVE food! I would eat all of the time if it didn't make me huge lol. Over the last day or two, I'm not hungry. I'll even go into the grocery and not want to buy food. I couldn't even pick out what ice cream to buy today. They all sounded gross to me. I don't have nausea but just avoiding food. It's obnoxious:nope:.
I plan on testing in about 10 days. I want to make sure that I wait a good chunk of time so I'm not testing too early. I'll let you guys know!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"