• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

4DPO on 2/6/15. Need cycle buddy!

proudwifey

Reaction score
I got a positive OPK on Super Bowl Sunday! FF says OD was Monday. What symptoms are you feeling? Anything? I had bright red spotting on Wednesday, then darker, much less there on Thursday. I'm assuming it was ovulation spotting. I've felt major cramping on Monday and spotty cramping all this week. Had very tender nipples from Tuesday to Wednesday. This is our first month TTC. I will be 12DPO on Valentine's Day and I plan on testing. I know it's early, but what a nice Valentine's Day surprise that would be!

Hello, im ttc post mc, i think im 2/3dpo ill be testing on the 16th onwards. welcome to ttc it can be really stressful haha .

I got a positive OPK on Super Bowl Sunday! FF says OD was Monday. What symptoms are you feeling? Anything? I had bright red spotting on Wednesday, then darker, much less there on Thursday. I'm assuming it was ovulation spotting. I've felt major cramping on Monday and spotty cramping all this week. Had very tender nipples from Tuesday to Wednesday. This is our first month TTC. I will be 12DPO on Valentine's Day and I plan on testing. I know it's early, but what a nice Valentine's Day surprise that would be!

Me too! Exactly the same. I woke up yesterday with swollen sore bbs and itchy nipples? I assume because the skin is stretched out from the swelling. I've been really hungry in the morning since yesterday and i don't eat breakfast like ever. Now today after i ate, I'm pretty nauseated and everything smells weird. And i had a really vivid nightmare lastnight and couldn't go back to sleep. I've been up since 3am! :( I'm super tired but probably from crappy sleep...

A Valentine's day Bfp would be amazing! I have all kinds of ideas on how to tell dh if i am pregnant. If i am, I'm definitely gonna do something big to tell him on Valentine's day. I plan on testing Wednesday and hopefully i get a Bfp! Good luck to you!

How many dpo are you? Is this your first pregnancy? I also had a very vivid and strange nightmare last night. But I slept through the night with no problem. I think I'm going to take the pregnancy test with DH so we can have the same reactions together. He can see my reaction and I can see his reaction. Wednesday will be how many dpo for you to test?

How many dpo are you? Is this your first pregnancy? I also had a very vivid and strange nightmare last night. But I slept through the night with no problem. I think I'm going to take the pregnancy test with DH so we can have the same reactions together. He can see my reaction and I can see his reaction. Wednesday will be how many dpo for you to test?

I am 4dpo today so Wednesday I'll be 9dpo. I'm 32 dh is 52. This will be his first but my 4th. My children live with their father full time. My oldest is 12 then my son nate is 10 and my son Wes is 8. So this is all new again for me. I never thought i would fall in love again and do this again but i am! I'm really really excited ☺

That's so exciting! Good for you! I'm 27 and DH is 29. We've been together for 10 years straight and married for a year and a half. We are so excited and can't wait for a BFP!! What made you chose 9DPO to plan to test? Just wondering if I should since we're both 4DPO

That's so exciting! Good for you! I'm 27 and DH is 29. We've been together for 10 years straight and married for a year and a half. We are so excited and can't wait for a BFP!! What made you chose 9DPO to plan to test? Just wondering if I should since we're both 4DPO
9dpo because i saw on another site that a lot of people get a bfp by then. Countdowntopregnancy.com i love that site and its really informative ☺ you should check it out ☺

Can you wait until next Saturday? I'm going to do mine on Valentine's Day, hoping for a special surprise!

Can you wait until next Saturday? I'm going to do mine on Valentine's Day, hoping for a special surprise!

I need to find out before Valentine's day if i am because it will take me a couple of days to plan something special for dh. I don't drive so I'll have to get a friend to help me go get a gift and set something up to surprise him.... fingers crossed & **baby dust**

How is everyone feeling so far this week? I'm not really feeling any symptoms at all :nope: The only thing I could possibly say is that yesterday, I was so hungry all day. But that could be because I had a snow day, and was home all day. Feeling very impatient but trying my very hardest to wait until Saturday to test. Saturday will be 12DPO.

Hi I am 7DPO today and am planning on testing Valentines Day as well. That would make me 11DPO hopefully that isn't to early. I was feeling some symptoms early this week but nothing anymore. So far today I am just peeing constantly it feels like. I'm really hoping I don't give in and test early. I just desperately want a BFP as do we all.

These statistics are really helping me refrain from testing. These are the percentages of false negatives. If you are pregnant and test at 11DPO, there's a 26% chance that it would still show up as a negative.

6 DPO: 85%
7 DPO: 80%
8 DPO: 73%
9 DPO: 56%
10 DPO: 40%
11 DPO: 26%
12 DPO: 21%
13 DPO: 18%
14 DPO: 15%
15 DPO: 13%

I'd like to join you guys as well. I am roughly 5/6 DPO. This is my first cycle off BC so I am not totally certain when I O'd. My cycle was 26 days before going on BC. I had abdominal pains on 2/4 & 2/5 and I am thinking that was probably ovulation. I will test at the end of this week.

Have any of you been experiencing symptoms of any kind? I have had on and off cramping, constant headaches, fatigue and frequent urination. All of the symptoms started over the weekend....hope I'm not just symptom spotting :/

These statistics are really helping me refrain from testing. These are the percentages of false negatives. If you are pregnant and test at 11DPO, there's a 26% chance that it would still show up as a negative.

6 DPO: 85%
7 DPO: 80%
8 DPO: 73%
9 DPO: 56%
10 DPO: 40%
11 DPO: 26%
12 DPO: 21%
13 DPO: 18%
14 DPO: 15%
15 DPO: 13%

Thanks for the info! I've been having some major symptoms and i got a very faint line today on a frer. But Idk if it's just an evap or what. We'll see in time :) I've been cramping,nausea, ferocious appetite, vivid dreams, very sore boobs, Big blue veins popping out on the tops of my boobs, and heartburn set in a couple days ago.... i go to www.countdowntopregnancy.com for test statistics and info. Check it out! It's really cool....

Good to hear! Your symptoms sounds really promising! I've just started some slight cramping on my left side. Since I had ovulation bleeding, I'm hoping to have some implantation bleeding soon! I know I was planning on testing on Valentine's Day with DH, but I'm thinking of reconsidering and testing on Friday without him. I could get him something cute to give him on Valentine's Day.

Good to hear! Your symptoms sounds really promising! I've just started some slight cramping on my left side. Since I had ovulation bleeding, I'm hoping to have some implantation bleeding soon! I know I was planning on testing on Valentine's Day with DH, but I'm thinking of reconsidering and testing on Friday without him. I could get him something cute to give him on Valentine's Day.

That's why i want know early. I want to plan something special for dh if i am pregnant :)

Hope it's okay if I join you ladies! I'm a few days behind you, but need some buddies to get through this TWW.

I'm 4DPO, so won't be testing until Monday or Tuesday next week.

So far I've had on and off cramping for the past few days and am hungry a lot. But it's hard to say if those are actually symptoms...

Fxed for everyone :)

Flip- That is so awesome. Ur faint line sounds very promising. Hopefully it will get darker soon. Please keep us updated. Ur story actually makes me feel a little better (U and ur DH age gap) I'm 25 and my OH is 40. TBH a small part of me is a little worried if maybe his spermies :spermy: aren't so "motivated" for lack of better term lol. So I am very excited for u guys.
What DPO are u?

Soon2be- Thanks for the stats. They really help out. I am getting really impatient over here and I'm feeling like POAS syndrome can kick in at any moment. It really doesn't help having FRER's in my drawer. UGHHH the struggle.

SWlady welcome. Welcome to the horrible TWW. JK but not really. Is this ur first cycle?

:dust::dust::dust: TO US ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"