4dpo symptoms?

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This two week wait is gonna be the death of me!!! I'm 4dpo today and have been having cramps since after ovulation. My husband and I dtd 2 days before ovulation with a lot of ewcm and watery cm. I woke up in the middle of the night last night really nauseated and having a hot flash and couldn't go back to sleep. The cramps I have been having are like af cramps but my bbs are not sore yet. Anyone else have these symptoms or am I just symptoming myself to death?! Desperate for a BFP!!!!

Not possible to have symptoms that early, it has been seen as early as 5 put rare. Implantation takes place 6-12 dpo. Most women experience implantation at 9 dpo

First time TTC. I had cramps 4dpo and just last night 7dpo (like full fledged af cramps too). My bbs became tender yesterday and are still today. I am desperate for a BFP too. I am still a week away from my AF and I have never gotten cramps before my AF was due, so that's what makes me think possible pregnancy? Also, at most, my bbs will become tender only a few days before or right on my AF, never a whole week before. I've also had on and off fatigue and achy knees/calfs. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->