4dpo today

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
Anyone else?

I thought to begin with that I hadn't actually ovulated (no boob pain), until the sore boobs arrived yesterday, all down the sides and sometimes on the top of them.

I don't know why, but I'm not holding out much hope to be honest. I feel like we've been waiting so long for this that it'll never happen. And thanks to my weight (which I'm working on), we can't even get any help at the moment :nope:

I think I'm going to try and wait it out until next monday, when I'll be 10dpo, before testing. Fingers crossed I can wait it out until then [-o<

Hey ...,i could be around this but i really don't know if and when i o'd. IM already poas on hpt. I really don't know why i do it to myself. Ill stick it out with u xx

I used to start testing at 5-6dpo but all it did was cause me grief. Last cycle was so much better, even though it felt like testing day took ages to roll around :rofl:

This is my first cycle. And newly off bc. So i don't know why in doing it to myself. Really need to get a grip haha every little symptom lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->