4dpo tommorow.. whos with me!!

emma4g63

Reaction score
so ladies in need of some buddies to keep me sane during the dreaded 2WW!!

little background.. im Emma i had a MMC in november and 3 chemicals since..

trying pineapple this cycle since 1dpo and now 3 dpo ...!!

new job also less stresful so hoping this will help me out

AF due 7th May..im not suppose to be testing until shes not turned up..

shame i just bought 50 ics off ebay :shrug:

im so weak!!!

I'll join you! I'm also 4dpo tomorrow. This is our first cycle trying for #2 so we'll see what happens! I forgot how awful the waiting is!! I'll probably test on 5/7 too if I can hold out :)

I'll join you! I'm also 4dpo tomorrow. This is our first cycle trying for #2 so we'll see what happens! I forgot how awful the waiting is!! I'll probably test on 5/7 too if I can hold out :)

welcome :happydance:

same DPO so great!!!

the waiting is awful.. how old is number 1???? do you think you will last to testing !!! haha im terrible

edit : just saw your sig.. DD is 3 in september.. mine just turned 3 last month ;)

She'll be 3 in September. I highly doubt I'll be able to wait and I can't for the life of me remember how many dpo I was when I got a BFP with her! Let me know when you cave!

She'll be 3 in September. I highly doubt I'll be able to wait and I can't for the life of me remember how many dpo I was when I got a BFP with her! Let me know when you cave!

will do ordered the tests today said delivery around 29th-30th ...i doubt ill make it past delivery date to be honest but im going to try XXX

same to you hun XX fingers crossed

Haha - I only have 3 tests and am gonna try to hold out so I dont have to order some!

Hi Ladies,

I ovulated on 24/25 April so based on that i'm 3dpo/2dpo today.
Not trying to symptom spot as we DTD only once on the ovulation day, but i checked my cervix yesterday and found it really soft. how is cervix firmness just after ovulation ??
BTW can pineapple really help in conceiving ??

Hi shivangi im not sure on cervix texture after ov..i just kno it closes up and hopefull stays that way :))
Sympton spotting is hard !! Im hoping not to obssess

Btw pineapple is to aid implantation apparently..u eat it and the core of the pineapple is essential days 1-5 aftrr ovulation xx
My first time tryin it but no harm in giving it a go xxx

I remember eating pineapple when TTC #1 - I also used preseed and had a tsp of honey and cinnamon each morning. Haven't done any of that yet this time but will implement them next cycle if no BFP this time! How are you ladies feeling today? I'm trying not to symptom spot but feeling very bloated and woke up very hungry at 3 am this morning.

Ooh hello ladies!

Can I join too? First cycle TTC #2! AF due 9th May!

Last time I caved at 8dpo. Want to try and hold out this time... Yea right.

Welcome zebe! This is also my first cycle TTC #2. How old is your first?

I'll join! I am 5 dpo. AF due 7th of May, which is also my birthday. Hoping AF stays away and I get a birthday bfp. Mind you I am terrible at waiting so I will prob be testing from Friday the 1st....I have no willpower 😂

Hi snufflepop! I'm also 5dpo and will probably test early on Saturday. Any weird symptoms for you?

Thanks myheart hun x

Hal not sympton spotting is hard not too lol yours sound good tho :))
Im 5dpo today and had weird pains low down all day on and off and now im sat down i can really feel it..weird sensation

Oping its my pineapplr workin lol

Hal423 I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. After O I was pretty convinced this wasn't going to be our lucky month but I did feel really odd last night. I went really nauseous for about an hour and had to lie down. I'm hoping maybe it was implantation. Also been getting cramps too, but that could be normal pms.

Only other weird thing is that I have been doing opks since O and 1-4 dpo they were negative but today I got a positive. Not sure if it means anything though. Will test again tomorrow.

Any symptoms for you? It's so hard not to read things into every little twinge!

Fingers crossed for lots of bfps!

welcome zeba

mommietorosise and snufflepop!!
were all in it together ladies.

keep letting me know your symptons and im hoping it will our lucky thread see lots of bfps XXXX

snufflepop i have no willpower either.. my ICS should be her tommorow or friday so ill be testing then !! will try my hardest not too tho!!

its def hard not to read into every twinge.. iv nod not one pain though until today ...5dpo and the twinges are on and off and very prominent !! grrr not sure ...think im crazy

I feel twinges too and slightly nauseous and very bloated. I'm a little crampy and last night I sneezed really hard and felt a stabbing pain down below. Most likely all in my head but I'm thinking positively :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->