4DPO..... TWW buddies?

JoanK

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my first ever post, long time lurker! So I'm 4DPO and symptom spotting like crazy. Googling EVERYTHING! Really hoping this month is our month, would be lovely for valentines! Anyone else at a similar point in their cycle?

Hi Joan, I'm a day behind you at 3dpo and I'm exactly the same!! Even though I know google is just going to confirm that it's too early for symptoms and that any signs are linked to progesterone following ovulation. But still I live in hope I find something that may indicate it's my month lol!

How long have you been TTC? This is our 6th month now but we don't always have the TWW as such as DH sometimes has issues closing the deal, so I guess I should be glad that this is a month where it's even possible that I'm pregnant hehe!

Hey Bailey! Well we had an MMC last August so probably since October really but I've been using OPKs and only got my first positive this cycle so I've totally got my hopes up now, oops, just can't help it though can you? Have you been doing any temping or using OPKs? When are you going to test? Got my FX for you xx

Hi Joan, sorry for your MMC, I had one with my first, horrible experience.
Yeah I'm getting my hopes up too. Due to DH not always closing the deal I've had a couple of months with no hope so this month as we are in with a chance I'm getting too excited that it might happen lol!

I don't temp as I have 2 toddlers that wake me up often so temps wouldn't be reliable, but I use opks. I got my positive on Tuesday so took Wednesday as O day and I'm 4dpo today.

Any symptoms today? I know it's still early as implantation may not have occurred yet but I have sore boobs and some tight pinching feelings in my uterus. Keep telling myself that's just the progesterone though from ovulation!

Ooh yeh that's where I'm a bit confused. I got my positive OPK on Tuesday as well, BUT my temp went up on Wednesday, and I thought it goes up after O? I've googled the hell out of it but can't find anything. So I'm either 4DPO like you or 5. I'm going with 5 so it gives me a chance to test sooner ;-)

Ooh your symptoms sound promising! So I ALWAYS have sore nipples after O but only for 2 days then the 3rd day is very mild. But they've been sore for 5 days now! Hence why I'm getting my hopes up. Something is definitely different, just hope it's a sticky one! Also had really mild crampy/pinching feelings like you too. When are you going to test? I'm going to hold out until Wednesday I think, even that is well early but I get too excited! Xx

Hi ladies. I am at 3dpo (if ff is correct). Haven't had a positive opk yet though - so could be that o is still coming... Either way - i think ff is right and the opk's i use are crappy... so will test on 15th

Hey bloblo! We're so similar, DH and I are 30&31, trying for a similar time. Defo keep testing with your OPKs just in case you haven't yet. I think I missed mine last month! I've learnt now! Fingers crossed for you :)

Hi bloblo, yeah I agree with Joan just keep testing in case.

Joan I think I'll test on Saturday if I can hold out when I'll be 10dpo. I hate the disappointment then glimmer of hope that happens with an early BFN.
I've also still got the pinches and twinges so I'm hoping that's a good sign as usually that fades after 2-3dpo. But then it may all be in my head :rofl:
However something that is definitely not in my head is the (TMI alert!!) snotty CM I just had. Usually by 5dpo I don't have much CM but still quite a lot and also looked like I had literally just blown my nose!!

Oh you're so good waiting Bailey! I'll be testing from Wednesday, when I got my BFP back in June I was only 7DPO, I have loads of ICs and i'm a POAS addict :haha:

Your symptoms sound promising too. I'm still having an achey/crampy feeling on and off in my lower abdomen and I was so grumpy with DH yesterday! I also have LOADS of CM (sorry TMI!) which I never normally have around this time. Let's hope it's our month ladies! :hugs:

Fingers crossed! I'm getting excited and I know I shouldn't. I'm also super moody, my poor kids I keep yelling at them coz I just seem to have no tolerance today!

I may be tempted to test earlier as I'm thinking it might be implantation today that's causing the snotty CM and the crankiness. Oh and my nose is also stuffy which I've read can be down to increased oestrogen affecting mucous glands throughout the body (which may also explain the CM!)

Hi ladies!

You all sound just like me. I'm at 5 dpo if my app was right and Wednesday was O day. I don't temp or do OPKs (yet) so it's based on my tracking app and general feelings. I haven't had many symptoms yet (to be expected) except for constipation and (tmi) crazy bowel movements starting this morning. Though that's probably due to something I ate.

I'm so hoping this month is the one. This will be month 6. It's stressful. I got pregnant with DD on our second month trying for her...kinda discouraged it's taking much longer this time.

What day are you guys going to test? I'm hoping to test on saturday! With DD she implanted 7 dpo so I'm really hoping it'll be the same this time...but I know it can be totally different.

This tww seems to be going by faster than other ones previous...last month was terrible. I as obsessed and totally thought it was THE month. 😞

Oh well, fx for BFP from all of us!

Hi there starkette, we have been TTC for 6 months too. I'm really hoping all these signs are good ones for us and it's our month!

I've had constipation too but I suffer IBS so I never know if it's that! Saying that I only developed my IBS when pregnant with dd.

I'm hoping to wait until Saturday as well but I may cave sooner!! If I think implantation was today based on my sudden increase in "symptoms" then my HCG should be high enough to test by Friday, or even Thursday hehe :rofl:

Did you have any symptoms before your BFP last time? I can't remember with my dd and ds was a surprise so I have no idea!

Bailey - i also have stuffy nose syndrome:p

Today my ewcm dried up, so i think ff is correct and opk's were just faulty (still neg all the time). But thats good news from me- if I am in fact 4dpo then it might just be my lucky month :)

Let's hope it's all our lucky month!

Anyone else overanalysing every twitch, twinge, ache, tingle etc :rofl:

Welcome to the party Starkette! Oh I'm getting excited for us all now, FX for everyone. I'll be testing Wednesday! That's because I'm so inpatient though, no doubt will be testing everyday well into next week too :rofl:

So tonight I did my gym class and I noticed in the mirror the whole way through my nipples were hard! Do you think that's a symptom too?

Thanks for the welcome Joan and Bailey and Bloblo!

To answer your question above, I believe anything breast and nipple related could be symptoms! 😉

Overanalyzing has begun! Now I'm having (tmi) bad diarrhea. Yuck. I have Crohn's (similar to IBS!) and so I never know if my symptoms are because of that or are actual symptoms. I've had a stuffy nose for a while now, about a week, so I don't think it's related.

I'm assuming I won't get many symptoms until implantation...right?

I'm going to be obsessively waiting for any signs of implantation. 😄 I had a tiny bit of IB with DD so I'm looking for the same. I also had super sore boobs with DD, it's how I knew before taking the test last time. Fx for all of us! One week will feel like an eternity. Gotta stick together!

Not necessarily true I don't think Starkette. I was reading about Early Pregnancy Factor (EPF) the other day. Some sites say that you can get symptom from that as it's an immunosuppressant? So we might not be going mad after all!

Yes a week is a long time, glad I have people to share it with here as don't want to get OH's hopes up telling him about all the different things I'm experiencing! Xx

I am sure its too soon for implantation... but I feel symptoms (crazy....)
Apart from the stuffy nose, by breasts are super sensitive...

EPF huh? Well that's cool. I'm going to google it! I need things to keep me occupied. I'm a SAHM and I'm wishing I had a job to distract me right about now. It's good to know we're not totally crazy! LOL! Last month I thought I was seriously insane. I had sooo many symptoms and then when AF arrived 4 days late I was so depressed. I'm really hoping we timed things right this month. We DTD on -5, -3, -1 and O day....that's gotta be good enough, right? I hope they caught the egg and the little bean is on it's way.

Alrighty, I've lurked on forums long enough! Lol. this is my first post ever.

I got peak opk on Friday for sure. Didn't test on Thursday since DH and I were fighting (always seem to be around fertile week of course...) SO my peak window was either Thursday/Friday or Friday/Saturday. Got three straight "High fertility" leading up to Thursday though!

I've had a good amount of CM every single day. I always do though so I can't tell by that. Mine has been more of school glue type, I can only tell by the amount and type on my underwear, it's not a WHOLE lot in there. (TMI?) Also TMI maybe but I normally have at least 3 bowel movements a day. The last three days I've only had one a day and it's been very late at night. Normally, that's the first thing I do when I wake up, then after I had my coffee, then later at night. Like, I just had my first and only one of today not even an hour ago. I've been SUPER crampy like AF cramps. Sometimes I feel twinges over in my right lower hip/pelvic area, but most of the time it's right in the middle and lower abdomen area. I've had headaches (even though I have them frequently as is), and just don't feel so great today. Also super tired all the time.

We got married in November so I've only been TTC since then but it's been really tough on us, and we just hope this will be our time! My DH's birthday was Feb 2nd so we're hoping we'll have a birthday baby that would be due the week of our first anniversary so that would be very special.

Trying not to symptom spot, but does anything sound promising?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->