4dpo, which temp to use please??

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
My son isn't very well so i was expecting him to wake quite a few times last night, which he did!

I slept from 11.55pm until 2.35am then my temp was 36.09 (used adjuster +4.5 hours to 'usual' time*
of 7am) so it came out as 36.60.. really high for me, i would love to use this temp !

I then slept from 4am - 6.55am and my thermometer read 36.16, what a difference!!

Which do you suggest i use? I know which i WANT to use but can't go by that! Also if i use the 36.16, it is dangerously low to my cover line and so was yesterdays, this indicates low progesterone am i right?? Because i have blood work done as mine is always under 5, wondered if this shows on my chart? Which basically means i am out of the 2ww already as nothing will stick if i did catch :( *

Please help xx

I really don't know, tbh if yesterday's was low then I'd prob go with the lower temp. Xx

Thanks mumof5, i thought that too :( do you know if temps close to coverline after O is a sign of low progesterone? Maybe i ovulate but then after a few days my progesterone crashes idk :/ x

Not sure, I think I may have low progesterone due to spotting after ov, my temps have been a bit low during my luteal phase too, but today they picked up. I'm going to see my gp on Tuesday about this. If I get any info I will let you know x

Hope you get the results you want, and thank you xx

Anyone else ???? X

Your chart is like mine, i dont know if my o date was right or if it was 3 days later - could be the same for you?

I'd go with the adjusted temp :)

Hopefully the bug jump on 4 dpo is a good sign for us both, although i'm feeling like its just not my month :(

Be interested to see how it turns out for us both with such similar charts! Keep us posted and fingers crossed for us all x

Hey Bean! I thought about late O, praying that i am 4dpo though as lack of BDing and usage of progest could muddle things up otherwise! Will just have to wait and see what tomorrows numbers are. Fingers crossed for both of us!! :) x

With the adjusted temp, your chart looks like it's going triphasic, which could be a great sign!

I would say wait to see what tomorrow's temp is. If it's anywhere near your adjusted temp (or higher), then the adjusted one was fine. If it's back down to around what your actual later temp was, then today's was probably actually that low as well.

Triphasic, what does that mean? Sorry i don't know the in's & out's of ttc lol i just know my day 21 bloods have always shown low progesterone and that i have a history of chemicals! Praying for a sticky bfp before december 7th as we are off to Disney and i would love to get a photo taken and give it to my parents for xmas and ask how many people are in the pic, as a way of breaking the news hehe.. i doubt it will happen though! :( x

Triphasic is when your temps level off or dip after being elevated post-o, then go higher and stay high. It's a good sign for those hoping for a BFP.

That's such a cute idea! I hope you get to do that :)

Wow that sounds good, fingers crossed my chart is going triphasic! :) trying not to get my hopes up now ! X

My temp didn't stay high, it dropped to 36.22 but i know it is a genuine temp as i took it at 3am and 6am and even with the adjuster they both come out the same! Which now confuses me even more as to why i had a rise and a dip today. Argh!! :( feel like i need to up the progest cream but is there any point!? X

u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"