4dpo :)

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm on my 4th round of Clomid and currently 4dpo....trying to take my mind off symptom spotting...unsuccessfully!

Round 1 - 50mg - clinic lost day 21 results :dohh:
Round 2 -100mg (decided to increase it myself as had a feeling 50mg didn't work) O'd around day 19 based on OPK and sore nipples! - BFP 14dpo - chemical pregnancy :cry:
Round 3 - 50mg to see if it would work - no O
Round 4 - 100mg - currently CD 18 and think O happened day 14 based on nipple pain and O pain! (sure I actually felt a 'pop')

So I'm 4dpo, day 21 test this Thursday. This month we BD'd CD 10,11,12, 14 15 & 16, using preseed. Tried softcups for the 1st time but got scared that it wasn't in the right position so stopped using as it felt like it was keeping the 'stuff' out rather than in! I have a tilted uterus and have read that softcups might not work for that!

Baby dust to everyone :)

Fingers crossed for you. I'm 2dpo according to my charts etc, but I feel i ovulated 3dsys ago, so only a day behind you :)

Thanks for the reply :) I see you already have 6 kiddies...wow!! Did you have early symptoms with any / all of them? I'm having weird crampy twinges at the top of my legs but desperately trying not to read into anything as I don't want to test until AF is late.

I am 3 DPO! I will ride the TWW with you gals!
I have a tilted uterus as well. What are softcups?
(I'm still new!)

Welcome!! Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs this month!!

Softcups are designed for AF as an alternative to tampons or pads...but can be used when TTC to hold the spermies near the cervix and stop them leaking out!

Lots of ladies rave about them but I didn't like the experience when I tried them, also they seem really difficult and uncomfortable to remove, which I think could be down to the tilted uterus as my cervix is sort of on the front wall rather then directly at the back!

Ohhh! I have seen those. Mine is tilted to the side. I know my doctor had a heck of a time removing my IUD because of it, so I often wonder if that will cause issues. We did get pregnant last November and miscarried so its possible!
And yes!!! Positive energy to you! Let's get those BFP's!!!

To be honest no really early symptoms with any of them, I always felt like AF was coming, and was surprised when I got my bfp's.

I'm 1dpo today, so I'd love to join you ladies on your wait. I'm testing on October 24th (want to wait until at least 14dpo). This is my first cycle TTC using Metformin.

Welcome!
I think I am testing on 10/22. I should probably wait longer. That is also my birthday!

Do you all mind if I join in?!? I'm about 4dpo (FF seems to be unsure).

Gassy, tender BBs, light cramping with some REALLY interesting dreams last night!

DH is 43 and has BAD baby fever. Literally, its hilarious watching him stare at other people's babies!

I am going to do my best to wait until I miss AF (I expect the witch around the 24th).

SO I think I may have O'd with a full moon.... that would be a fun idea with it being a lunar eclipse and all https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/haha.gif

GOOD LUCK ALL, hoping this is the month!

Do you all mind if I join in?!? I'm about 4dpo (FF seems to be unsure).

Gassy, tender BBs, light cramping with some REALLY interesting dreams last night!

DH is 43 and has BAD baby fever. Literally, its hilarious watching him stare at other people's babies!

I am going to do my best to wait until I miss AF (I expect the witch around the 24th).

SO I think I may have O'd with a full moon.... that would be a fun idea with it being a lunar eclipse and all https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/haha.gif

GOOD LUCK ALL, hoping this is the month!

I think my DH and I are in competition for who has worse baby fever! You should see us when we spot a little baby in the mall!
I am going to do my best to wait until I miss as well, but I know myself. I will be impatient! I will be surprised if I get past 10 DPO without testing!!!

FF says I o'd on Friday. Countdown to Pregnancy says Thursday. I am not really sure. I never had symptoms leading up other than one day of EWCM. I get all my symptoms afterwards. The pinches, the boob pain.

:) My hubs leaned over to me last night while watching TV and said "I've been secretly thinking about babies all day".

The thought makes me giggle....

All of my apps are conflicting on an O date....IF an O date. I've nervous I may not have O'd at all :(

My husband is the same way. He's only 23 (I'm 25), but every single time we visit friends with babies, he looks all green-envy monster.

I'm really hoping we get a BFP this cycle, but I doubt it. I mean, who gets that lucky, right?

My husband is the same way. He's only 23 (I'm 25), but every single time we visit friends with babies, he looks all green-envy monster.

I'm really hoping we get a BFP this cycle, but I doubt it. I mean, who gets that lucky, right?

:) YOU could be that lucky! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

:) YOU could be that lucky! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks sheebee! I'll keep mine crossed for you too! :dust:

Hi ladies, Can I join in?
4 dpo today... promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month, but can't help it!
Laura, GL this cycle. Looks like 100mg is your number, fx for a BFP and a sticky bean this cycle.
Sheebee, my DH is 47, I'm 33, and I too had a really interesting feeling about o'ing with the full harvest moon! Not sure if anyone else googled it, but it's a good thing for conceiving :) Also, I'm feeling a little crampy and gassy...too early for symptoms do you think? I never usually feel anything 4 dpo. fx is everyone's month!!

One more thing, as for the softcups, I didn't really like them either. I experimented with it during the day. Didn't want to fuss with it the first time after bd'ing. And I didn't think I could get it in right... Didn't want to loose any precious goods after BD so I didn't use them.... But I have to tell you when I experimented with it and took it out, I got a really good CM sample...sorry if tmi.. so maybe that's what I will use them for. lol

anyone eating pineapple core and/or drinking red raspberry leaf tea?

I did the red raspberry leaf tea when I was pregnant with my son to help induce labor. I swear it worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->