4dpo :)

Ttc is really hard..it's an emotional journey that sometimes is filled hopefulness disappointment,happiness.this month I was so relaxed.we only Bd on e in my fertile window.then 9dpo I tested and kinda saw a faint line...was so faint that I doubted it.ten dpo saw the same faint line and not so much change.will test again tomorrow at 11dpo and if the test still remains the same then it's all evap

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today?

lutz, I hope that you get a darker line. Have you tested again yet?

AFM, I feel like utter rubbish. My back is killing me, I don't want to even touch food, and the BB pain is back with a VENGEANCE! :growlmad:
I swear, if this is my body playing a mean trick on me, I am NOT going to be happy.

Jamers I hope this is your BFP on its way!!

12DPO for me, AF due tomorrow and I'm fully expecting it. I let myself have one day of pity and tears on Monday and I'm OK with it now. Focusing on health for the next month! Reasoned with myself that although its been 9 months since we started trying, I've only ovulated twice and one of those resulted ina conception...so I'm not really in a bad place. I know I'm going to ovulate for the next couple of months thanks to the Clomid and after that hopefully my health will take over and i'll be having regular cycles!

Positive thinking!!!

(p.s. still have my fingers crossed for you girls! The months not out yet!)

Jamers, FX those are all great signs for you, and you announce a BFP real soon!:kiss:

Laura, Sorry you were feeling down :( The Clomid should put you on the right track! And yes, if you only ovulated twice and caught the egg one of those times, that really puts you at great odds when you start ovulating regularly on Clomid!
GL next cycle, :dust:

AFM, Feeling super sad and frustrated today. Slight AF cramping since yesterday. BFN yesterday and this morning(12-13dpo). I just know I'm spending the day with my awesome AF tomorrow! With anything else in life, after 9 months of failing and disappointment, month after month, and every time is harder than the last, I would have definitely given up by now, and come to terms with the idea that maybe this journey wasn't meant to be. It's the first and only time in my life I have had to really fight hard for something I want. Definitely not ready to give up, but I'm really digging deep this month to find the strength to be positive and see a light at the end of this dark tunnel. On a positive note, my dr. visit went well this month, ovulating regularly, uterus looks good, and bloods came back good. We suspect the problem has to do with my husband who is 15 years older than me. It's very hard to tell a man they may have a problem, so dr. suggests trying Clomid next cycle, and hopefully I drop a couple extra eggies to give my hubbie's swimmers a better chance!! Clomid starts on Sat, CD3 FX for myself and all the other beautiful ladies that are starting over with me!!! :dust: :yellow: :hugs: :kiss: :)

Thanks to all that listened to me rant... I appreciate it more than you know :)

12 DPO for me today. BFN this morning.

Feeling cranky, but a little better today. Hungry. Cold. Waiting for AF to come kick my butt Friday or Saturday.

Jamer89 i did not test.. i just decided to wait for tomorrow...i will be 12dpo. i have been cramping making me scared AF around the corner.

BAD AF like-cramps last night, sore back, sore BBs, watery CM.... it all looked like the witch was coming.

Temp went higher this AM. I took a dollar store HPT and a Walmart 88cent HPT this morning, 12 DPO. $store had nothing, but Walmart had a faint BFP. Saved the urine, debated what this all meant or didn't mean. Bought a Clearblue digital, and the writing was on the wall.

Pregnant!

What have I just gotten myself into?!?!?!!!!

I will keep stalking this thread, as I want to know how you all turn out this month. Thanks for being there for me during this crazy time.

Congrats Again!!!
Sheebee, do you have a pic of the faint BFP on the Walmart one? I took one this morning, and there was a shiny really hard to see greyish line, I figured it was just the test strip shining in the light... I really don't want to see anymore negative FRER tests, so I'm not running out to buy one. But I'm wondering how faint your Walmart line was..:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down, it really is such a strange journey TTC that no one seems to warn you about, and even fewer want to talk about. :hugs: Have you tried softcups? I think that also keeps the swimmers close to the cervix for longer?
I am going to try to attach two photos, one from 10 DPO that I thought was an evap (you really need to squint to see this one, maybe invert the image), and then the one from yesterday.
FX for you!!!!!! I would love to see you get your BFP!

Attachments

• walmart BFP 12 DPO.jpg
    walmart BFP 12 DPO.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
  • walmart BPF 10 DPO.jpg
    walmart BPF 10 DPO.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
BAD AF like-cramps last night, sore back, sore BBs, watery CM.... it all looked like the witch was coming.

Temp went higher this AM. I took a dollar store HPT and a Walmart 88cent HPT this morning, 12 DPO. $store had nothing, but Walmart had a faint BFP. Saved the urine, debated what this all meant or didn't mean. Bought a Clearblue digital, and the writing was on the wall.

Pregnant!

What have I just gotten myself into?!?!?!!!!

I will keep stalking this thread, as I want to know how you all turn out this month. Thanks for being there for me during this crazy time.

Congrats Again!!!
Sheebee, do you have a pic of the faint BFP on the Walmart one? I took one this morning, and there was a shiny really hard to see greyish line, I figured it was just the test strip shining in the light... I really don't want to see anymore negative FRER tests, so I'm not running out to buy one. But I'm wondering how faint your Walmart line was..:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down, it really is such a strange journey TTC that no one seems to warn you about, and even fewer want to talk about. :hugs: Have you tried softcups? I think that also keeps the swimmers close to the cervix for longer?
I am going to try to attach two photos, one from 10 DPO that I thought was an evap (you really need to squint to see this one, maybe invert the image), and then the one from yesterday.
FX for you!!!!!! I would love to see you get your BFP!

Thanks for the photos sweetie! I really can't see the first one at all! But that second test is loud & clear!!! Woohooooo!!!! My husband was so sweet last night and totally cheered me up. He left work early and we went out for a "date". AF has not arrived, and it's usually here between 10-11am, on the 27th day, never a minute earlier or later. I'm in bed waiting, lol, bc I'm usually in so much pain I can't move and have to take the day off...So weird, either the stress this month got to me, or that test I took yesterday didn't pick up hcg... I've come to terms that this was not our month, so unlike my usual self, I'm not running out to buy hpts, have a feeling the witch is coming to get me, she's just playing a nasty trick on me right now ...
You are so sweet for checking in, and I wish you a H&H 9 months and a bundle of joy as special as you are :kiss:

so I think I am losing my mind...I broke down and took a FRER just a few minutes ago, and within the time frame, I swear a very faint pink line appeared. Do you ladies see anything?

Attachments

• 141023-180339.jpg
    141023-180339.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
I can't see anything, but I also am not wearing my glasses!!! GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!

I am 14 DPO today. Waiting for AF. No sign of her yet, but my lower back is achy and my head is not feeling great. Was kind of depressed last night. Boobs hurt like crazy.

I am 14 DPO today. Waiting for AF. No sign of her yet, but my lower back is achy and my head is not feeling great. Was kind of depressed last night. Boobs hurt like crazy.

Hoping the :witch: stays away for you Boobs!

I took another FRER this morning, and it looked pretty negative. AF is due tomorrow, so I'm feeling pretty out at this point :nope:

Sorry Jamers...those negative tests are such heartbreakers! hope AF stays away FX!!

afm, AF arrived this morning, a day late and no cramping. So rare for me. I actually had an ounce of hope, thinking maybe I'm one of those who don't get a (+) test right away. Well, nope I don't fall in that category :)
Learned something though, I was so nervous about BD'ing during my fertile window. I must have ovulated later than I calculated and probably missed the best days! This month I'm sticking to EOD, and not wearing my DH out on the wrong days!

Your temps still look pretty high!!

Your temps still look pretty high!!

Is that good??? I am still new to this so I don't know if what I am looking at is normal or not. There has been no sign of AF so far, so who knows!

your temp will usually drop below your coverline (yours looks about 97.67?) a day or two before AF... that's my knowledge of it.

you never know!

Good evening ladies! So, AF was due today and didn't show, and has no signs of showing, either. I broke and took a test, and there was the faintest line there. It had color though, and showed up in 2 minutes. This is the closest to a BFP I have ever come, and I am trying not to get too excited! I'm going to test again tomorrow with a digi and another FRER.

How is everyone else? Boobs, did you ever test?

AF got me yesterday ladies!! Onto the next round!!

Morning ladies! Still no AF, and I got a negative on a digital this morning. Not going to lie, I'm a little crushed.

AF got me too! She was two days late this cycle. I am HURTING today! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"