4th Birthday present Ideas needed please!!!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Stef, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Stef

Stef Mummy to Olivia & PG #2

So Eleanor (other halfs daughter from previous relationship) turn 4 in May. So.. we are just totally stuck what to get her... I mean she has toys and stuff that we keep at our house but she just dosent seem that bothered with alot of them. When we ask what she would like for her birthday she just says some form of Dinosaur :dohh: I think this is her older half brother influence who obviously lives with her.

We only see her once a week and we just want to buy something that isnt oing to be put at the bottom of the Toy Box & that she will really like. But ive just no idea what a 4 year old might like.

Were totally brain dead as to what to get her.

Was there anything you bought for your 4-5 year old that they particually liked. Shes quite advanced for a 3 year old so anything in the range of 4-6 years.

x

2. MaryJ

MaryJ Mom of 1 soon to be 2!

Actually my first thought was a bicycle or a big wheel. Other than that why don't you just go to Toys R Us or whatever you have and go wander around. Something is bound to jump out at you.

3. Dani_b

Dani_b Expecting number 4 🤰🏼❤️💙❤

my daughter had just turned 4 and we got her a dress and some dvd's

4. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

My daughter is the same she is very advanced for her age so im buying her a DS for her 4th, do some brilliant learning games on there!

5. lady3

lady3 Well-Known Member

What about some kind of art project thingy? Like a make your own bracelet kit or something else she can make? I saw some great art project-type things at John Lewis.

6. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

Naomi-Mae is 4 in July, she currently plays on the DS too, but her favourite thing is drawing, painting, anything crafty, I think most four year olds like that.

7. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

what kind of budget are you thinking?

h x