4th C-section

WeeNat

Reaction score
Hello, I guess I'm here looking for someone who is going through what I have or has gone throug it.

I have had 3 c-sections...

1st was 7.5 years ago
2nd was 3.5 years ago
3rd was 1.5 years ago..

I've not long found out I'm pregnant again (due May) and I'm waiting to speak with my gynecologist about my situation. It's not looking good for me is it? I'm scared. The local mw told me I've had too many in a short period of time. Please anyone... give me your stories or advice xxxx

How was your uterus holding up after your last section? If it was still strong and healthy then I don't see any problem :)

Edits to add I've had 3 c-sections, but had my tubes tied after the third. My uterus had torn (we had no idea!) so had a gaping hole, and it was also thin and stuck to my bladder and bowel from scar adhesions.

Hi huni
Try not to worry... I've had 3 sections
17.5 years ago
16 years ago
4.5 years ago

Now on to number 4 in Jan scans are ok consultant has no concerns, however she seemed relieved I am opting for sterilisation this time.

Wait until your 12 week scan appointment have your questions ready ..... hopefully your mind will be put at rest. Xx

Thank you ladies so much for your replies.

Minties- I asked my doc last week about my surgery and she said she couldn't find anything in my notes to suggest that my last c-section was difficult but I guess I won't find out until my gyne app at end of the month. Sounds scary what you have been through. I'm also going to ask for my tubes to be tied after this 4th.

Hello ckelly, good luck on your 4th c-section... I will hopefully update when I speak with the consultants. Thanks for taking the time to write me. I appreciate it xxx

Im on number 4 as well.... 14,11 and 2 1/2 now im due in aug. Dr is concerned but says it can be done.... i have no answers but im there with ya on fear. I had so much scaring from my 14vyear olds emergency section that the more ive had has just been horrible on my abdomen. Best of luck hun.

I've had 4 cesareans...
1st 2006
2nd 2008
3rd 2013
4th 2015
I've started feeling broody again so we may try for another next year. Ive not been told not to have anymore children. When I had my youngest they said everything was healthy and as it should be. Sending love and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy. ��

Hello!

I've had 5 sections. The first 2006 then 2007, 2010,2013 and lat 2014. I had no problems with the sections but recovery was definitely with the last one. My husband and I are hoping to add to our brood next year so I would be looking at my sixth section. During my last one my consultant said to me "You're starting to look a bit thin if you're thinking of another" and that was it!

Congratulations and I hope it all goes well!! x

I’ve had 4 - 2001, 2004, 2010 and 2012. Everything went fine.

I’ve also had 4 and had place ya accreta with my last which is one of the risks you run withrepeatvsections.

I was told its more a concern with how much scaring was there last last c sec . If it wasnt in your notes you should be okay. I was told at my last that there was scaring and to wait a good time before getting pregnant again . 3 c sections here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->