4w+4 (19dpo) Faint Lines Reason for Concern?

Ktktkate

Reaction score
Hi all, I started testing at 15 dpo and my lines are getting slightly darker but they are still very faint. Plus my BBT is dropping. This seems like an odd combination to me. Does anyone else have a test progression they want to share? Did you keep testing (still testing?) or temping?

dmCPlNR.png

avAs4w4.jpg

I continued to test until 21dpo and the lines were getting darker and darker. I still temp too and my temp is still high. You may have ovulated slightly later which would explain the tests not being super dark. Or maybe that brand take a long time to get darker? I have no experience with that brand. Doesn’t explain the temp drop though. From my previous experiences temp drops and faint tests lead to a loss :-( I really really hope your baby is sticky though and keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

That’s exactly how mine looked. The FRER was way darker but the strips were always faint.

@beeka - thanks for your reply, yes, I agree this looks like a loss and have come to terms with it. It's hard when you have no idea how long though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->