4w1d pregnant, bleeding but strong positive

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I was supposed to get my period last friday. But instead of my period, I got a strong positive test.

The days between last friday and today I had brown spotting on and off. Some morning I had a bit of dark red blood but it went away.

This morning was different though. I woke up feeling wet down there, so I went to the bathroom and there was medium-dark red blood. It hasn't stopped. So I decided to take another test which came back as a strong positive.

I don't have any cramps or anything like that. Just a light dull feeling.

Boobs still hurt and I am very tired.

Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance yet...starts July 1.
Now I am super worried that this is a miscarriage :(

Any advice?
Could need a little support and comfort. Hubby is at work and won't be home until 4 p.m.

Thank you

Big hugs :hugs: Bleeding must be very scary, I was nervous when I had a couple of spots a few days ago after a speculum examination even though I knew it was more than normal.
The strong positive test sounds promising, do you have any pics of your first and most recent tests? Hope you get sorted soon, and try not to worry too much, though I know that's impossible!
Lots of love to you and I hope all goes well xxxxx

Big hugs :hugs: Bleeding must be very scary, I was nervous when I had a couple of spots a few days ago after a speculum examination even though I knew it was more than normal.
The strong positive test sounds promising, do you have any pics of your first and most recent tests? Hope you get sorted soon, and try not to worry too much, though I know that's impossible!
Lots of love to you and I hope all goes well xxxxx

thank you for your answer!
It is indeed very scary, especially because it look like a period :(
I decided not to do anything until hubby comes home from work. So now I am in my pj's trying to relax..*trying*.

Here is a picture of both tests.
They look a bit paler on the picture Idk why though.

20160623_113247.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

The test on the top is from last friday, the one on the bottom from today (went to the bathroom a couple of time before i took the test)

I've never used Clearblue for progression, so I don't really know how you would expect it to look after so many days :hugs: I'd try to see your doctor and ask them to monitor your HCG levels for you, and go from there :hugs: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->