4w3d brown spotting

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I guess I'm just looking for a little advice, and possibly some cheering up. I was having some pretty rough cramps last night, woke up at 2 a.m. to go to the bathroom and there was brown on the tissue every time I wiped. I've put on a pad and have braced myself for the worst when I wake up later this morning. I'm actually only 13 dpo today, af due tomorrow, but started getting shadowy bfp on 8 dpo and perfect line on frer on 9 dpo. I've never had a chemical but I know that is what this could be. My current dr. Has just retired and I haven't found a new gp yet. I dis get set up with an ob but they weren't going to see me until 7 weeks anyway. Should I wait and see if I get full af or should I start calling around to see if anyone can take me tomorrow for blood work? I would like a little confirmation either way but as I lay here I'm cramping and feel like af will be arriving. Not feeling very positive right now. Sorry for the long post, just looking for advice or a friendly virtual ear to listen. Thanks :cry:

Hello ive had a couple of chemicals and it does sound very similar. Is your line getting any darker? I did have blood work but it was pretty pointless as theres nothing they can do. But i have also had successful pregnancies and bled so everything could still be ok and cramps are pretty normal in early pregnancy. If your lines are progressing i would say thats a good sign. Good luck

Thanks for responding. My line did get darker this morning and the spotting seems to be tapering off. I called my new ob and they fit me right in today. The nurse checked my cervix and said she couldn't tell if the spotting was coming from there. They drew my blood and hopefully I will have decent numbers when they call tomorrow. She said if the numbers were high enough she would schedule me for an early ultrasound just to check things out and either way they'll recheck my numbers in 48 hours. I really loved the office I went to and even if it's not good news they made me feel at ease and ok. Still keeping hopeful.

I had spotting early but no cramping. I'm now 12wk3d and all is well. My previous losses I had spotting but this time it hasn't meant anything.
The blood work will really tell you a lot so hopefully that comes back right and puts your mind at ease.

Hi, I had red spotting with clots but only when I wiped for 9 days which stopped yest. I had a scan this morning showing a blob and a heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days and that I've got cervical erosion which has caused the bleeding. If it doesn't get heavy with cramps they say not to worry. x

I had brown spotting (but no cramping) at about 8 weeks with my last pregnancy. I was terrified but all was fine (he's now 2 and a half years old :)). Doctor never figured out where bleeding was coming from. I think they often don't know. I hope you get good results on your numbers! Try not to worry (so hard I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->