4w5d very few symptoms and not hungry

annabelle118

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 4w5d and have almost no symptoms at all. I'm NOT AT ALL HUNGRY, like I could probably eat an apple, a bowl of soup, and maybe a cheese sandwich and be fine all day. That's how I always feel after my period ends. The weird thing is: I was STARVING during my "PMS" phase, around 7-10dpo. I ate constantly, and thought about food all the time. In fact, I had many more progesterone symptoms during "PMS" (mainly 7-10dpo) than I do now. What gives??

BTW I have had a few other symptoms, on and off. Light cramping every night for about 3-4 days (but not tonight!), some queasiness this morning (not much), and I've been pretty thirsty and peeing a lot (but again, up until yesterday...today not at all). Anyone experience anything similar??

I wouldn't worry, I was the same early in my pregnancy. Proper symptoms don't usually start until 6w+. But, I've still had barely any symptoms and need to remind myself to eat all the time. Consider yourself lucky, it's better then having morning sickness lol xx

I'm almost 6 weeks and still feel fine. I have 2 other children and with both didn't start feeling anything until about 6-8 weeks. Besides my breasts being sore lol

I wouldn't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->