5 1/2 weeks preg

tinytoes1904

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive got a question. Im 5 and half weeks preg, and ive been vomiting everythin i eat all week. Today I rang in sick to work because im feeling so sick and tired and to be honest if I still feel like this for next number of days I will still not be going into work then either.

Can they be difficult with me? Also I have a 3 year old and absolutely no food in the house and dispite the thought of lookin at food giving me the heaves I need to go to the local supermarket to get some items and Im worried if Im seen there by anyone from work theyll assume theres nothin wrong with me.

Its so unfair. I really hope im not as sick in the first trimester as I was when preg with my little girl. Please please let it pass!

Hope you ladies are all doing well. This is my first post in this section ive just moved over from TTC.

D xx

Hiya im almost 10 weeks and have been really really sick since about week 6. Ive had 5 days off work over last few weeks and my doctor has signed me off for next 2 weeks as im constantly sick and struggle to do anything. Your work should be fine with it, theyre not allowed to use any sick days that are pregnancy related against you - its discrimination if they do.

I hope you feel better soon x

Hiya im almost 10 weeks and have been really really sick since about week 6. Ive had 5 days off work over last few weeks and my doctor has signed me off for next 2 weeks as im constantly sick and struggle to do anything. Your work should be fine with it, theyre not allowed to use any sick days that are pregnancy related against you - its discrimination if they do.

I hope you feel better soon x

Thanks alot. I really hope it passes soon, sounds like your having a time of it as well, the things we have to go through lol. I know what u mean about work im just worried theyll crack up if i do my shopping and think im taking the mick. My wee girl wants some weetabix, apparently, 'shes sick of cornflakes'.

3 year olds lol

D xx

Do you have a supervisor or someone in work to confide in. When i was sick with my daughter i told one boss and i knew that if anything came to it, someone knew i was pregnant and could back me up if needed.

Try not to worry, they cant expect you to stay in with no food. Im sure they will understand. Im going to try and do my food shop later, I struggle though cos most foods make me want to be sick lol.

Do you have a supervisor or someone in work to confide in. When i was sick with my daughter i told one boss and i knew that if anything came to it, someone knew i was pregnant and could back me up if needed.

Yes my manager knows Im pregnant. I work for a bank with a list the length of your arm of sick policys. I know from past experience that they cant hold preg sickness against u, but Im a worrier and I always think theyll be difficult if they see me in the old strescos lol.

d x

why not try internet shopping all the major supermarkets do it, and to a 30 or 40 mile radius, that way you dont't need to be assulted with the food which makes you sick and yo can do it from the sofa!!

why not try internet shopping all the major supermarkets do it, and to a 30 or 40 mile radius, that way you dont't need to be assulted with the food which makes you sick and yo can do it from the sofa!!

Yea thats a good idea, if I just sit and write a proper list then I wont forget anything lol. I've been and all this time, but I will defo give it a try next week. The smell of the baked goods was making me retch :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->