5+1 today but....

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Clear blue came up with pregnant 2-3 still. Shouldn't it say 3+ now

Starting to worry now :(

This trimester is nothing but torture

I'm 4+1 and not even showing on a clear blue yet, but major pink lines on everything else.

I have heard they are pretty unreliable and can also depend if you use FMU or not

I did some reading about it and some people wasn't getting 3+ until 6 weeks and more.

Don't we know how to worry ourselves about it all. Lol

Just hope I'm progressing as I should xxx

Same boat! I'm 5+1 today as well and took one of those this morning. I was very nervous that it came back as 2-3 as well...

I got my 3+ later on the afternoon. Which was a huge relief but I just wish we didn't torture ourselves so much with worry. I'm so scared something is going to go wrong. Roll on scan day xxx

From what I read most people don't get a 3+ until around 5.5 weeks. And of course it all depends on how dilute your urine is etc. I believe clearblue only reads 3+ once your hcg is over 2000. Try not to worry!

Oh never mind, I see you got your 3+ later that day. Glad your mind is at ease!

Glad you got yours!! I haven't tested again, because DH would probably shoot me haha..

We did go to an ultrasound yesterday though and there was a little sack, with what looked like to be the start of a bean!

I think I've read on here before that it counts how many weeks it's been since conception so it sounds about right but they're not that accurate - they can only offer a rough guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->