5+5 weeks and scared. ..

Velathria

Mother of 2
Reaction score
So yesterday noon I got a sudden gush of blood but no pain what so ever and then it kinda just stopped and spotted and then another gush about an hour later and a black clot. Still no pain at all..
Today I went into the maternity emergency hospital and they did a scan and said that right now they couldn't see anything but that it could be too soon. Dr saw me and did a pelvic exam and said that everything still looks good. By then the bleeding had stopped and just a little spotting. They took some blood for a hcg and will do another one in two days.

My question is if anyone had something like this happen and what you think in general.. do you think it might still be ok or am I destined to have a MC.. I am so defeated here.. it's heartbreaking not knowing.

Sorry, I have no personal experience. But I've read many stories like yours on here and lots of them turn out ok. The fact that you haven't had strong pains is encouraging, as is your doctor saying everything looks good. What he means is that your cervix is closed, which wouldn't be the case of you were miscarrying. So hopefully, this is just a random bleed, like many women have in first trimester, and everything will be ok. :hugs:

I had bleeding on all 3 pregnancies, the 2 pregnancies that were successful were mild spotting no pain whatsoever turned out to be an irritated cervix and it went away on its own. With my Mc it was horrendous, the pain was like a period but times 100! And the bleeding never went away just got heavier!

fingers crossed for you!

UPDATE:

well spotting has come back and have slight AF cramps.. so worried.. i hate being in this limbo of not knowing..

also took a hpt with fmu and was still strong line so guess thats good... just wish it were tomorrow.

thanks ladies for the positivity. I am desperately trying not to think negative, it's hard not to worry. we had sex the night before the bleeding, you think that might have done it?

Possibly! I never bled after sex but its so common! Good luck for your results tomorrow, please keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->