5 + 5 weeks - been cramping for 6 days :-(

Crazycolours

Reaction score
I am 5 + 5 days however been experiencing menstrul like cramps since Monday.. Also aching in lower back like really mild contraptions is the only way to explain it. No bleeding however a tiny spot a few days ago, nothing since.

Been docs, all clear for any water/kidney infections but my blood pressure is high. Getting an early scan next week, but I'm going out my mind with worry & iv developed rashes all up my arms which my GP has said is stress related.

Asked for scan earlier but told no point as nothing to see :cry:

Iv had 2 miscarriages in past & bled first, I know all are different but this one is an experience I'm not used too.

Anyone with any similar experiences to put my mind at ease :)

Thanks for reading my post

I've cramped on and off, sometimes they've felt really intense, but it was mostly because I was dehydrated. Gatorade and pedialite are my best friends.

I would up my fluid intake for sure, and take a relaxing bath if I were you. Your blood pressure could be up because of your stress level, so calming down and relaxing can only help. :)

Thanks for that, I'm hoping & praying it's nothing but I can't help fear the worst!

X

100% normal. This is my 5th time being pregnant- and I've had cramping in EVERY pregnancy.. every one of them-- the one I lost and the 3 I have and this pregnancy. I know it's sooooo hard not to worry- I am too-- but it's normal, promise! :flower:

i cant say enough how much ive cramped throughout my pregnancy. at first, from 4wks to 6 wks, it was daily one-sided cramping(mostly on the left). then it transitioned completely to menstrual like cramping at 7 weeks, which my midwife said is what im supposed to feel since this is my uterus growing and she said only worry if it becomes very painful and/or is associated with bleeding. lately, baby has been moving every day and is very active. been feeling her movements and kicks everyday since week 12. this is one of the culprits(besides my belly being hugged by my boyfriend and myself all throughout the day) as to why im feeling braxton-hicks contractions which are very normal in pregnancy starting in second tri, and felt similar to my seconds long 7 wk menstrual like cramps but my BHs feel more like a tightening version of that and arent painful--- just real uncomfortable and only lasts seconds.

I have found a rolling cramp for me is what my mc starts like. I am cramping this Tim I know its normal but I am still going to the toilet all time to check

I've been having back pain on my left side since before I got my BFP and the AF like cramping has been on and off for about a week. Sometimes it's pretty bad cramping, worries me because that's how my mc started last time!

I cramped with my 2 mc and with my dd. I'm cramping on and off with this one as well. Perfectly normal unless they're extremely painful where you can't stand up. Just keep an eye on things, and please try to relax! And I second the liquids part. Drink a ton of water and keep your feet up.

I don't remember cramping much at all with dd1. This time around though it's been almost daily I've noticed it. Everything I have found says this is perfectly normal. Hope you can relax a little somehow - maybe read a book or have a bath to take your mind off the worry?? Easier said than done I know :flower:

Aww thanks ladies for all your advice, it's good to know it's not just me & that it can be perfectly normal. I have a scan on tues/wed so I'll see how that turns out. Xx

Had scan today, measuring about 5+2 which matches my CB which turned 3+ yesterday. Sack & yolk found, no reason for pain found (which is worrying as there constant daily in my lower back & lower abdomen) re-scan next Friday to hopefully detect heartbeat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->