5+5 weeks. No gestational sac on u/s

Kmood90

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage two months ago. I went to the er last night with slight cramping becausr im paraboid. It made me worry even more! My hcg level was 10,000. And everything online said I should even see a hb! The ultrasound showed absolutely nothing. My hcg last week was 785. So it's increased. They weren't too worried. However, I am. Everyone sees something by now according to the Internet. Can anyone ease my mind please?! TIA

Ignore those at this hcg you should see this charts. I was at 45k at 6 weeks and all I had was a little fetal pole looking thing. The pregnancy before that at 5w2 I had NOTHING and then a few days later my sac and a few days more my pole. This early, days can make all the difference. That bean was so beyond cute at 9 weeks. Looked like a baby sea otter hehe. And I lost those two for other reasons you do not need to worry about :).

What matters more is whether your hcg is doubling or near doubling every two days. If you want to ease your mind, ask for a follow up u/s next week.

Thank you so much. With recently having a miscarriage and previously trying for 3 years a few years ago. I've been so worried. Though each time I knew I was pregnant before testing. Last time after getting the positive I also had the dreaded feeling and just knew I would lose the baby. I've had such a better feeling this time. Along with many many symptoms. However after loosing a child. It really does make you more paranoid! The er doctor was not at all worried. I'm not bleeding and not in very much pain. im the worried one haha. He did call my obgyn office and will be doing another hcg test and ultrasound next week. So I'm hopeful. Plus im hoping the u/s machine at the obgyn is a little better

Oh they are DEFINITELY better machines at your gyn in my experience. I know it is hard not to worry, but listen to the er doc and trust everything is ok. Enjoy it. :) hugs hugs

So early babe so don't stress! My OB doesn't like doing u/s before 6-7 weeks for that exact reason! I am a worrier too so completely understand how you feel! If your not having bleeding or in lots of pain you are most likely fine- also considering your hcg rise. I had pain last week which I went to doctor about and some mild pain is normal while your uterus stretches. Probably be strange if we didn't feel anything! :hugs:

I would definitely wait! And like PP said forget what you should see at certain hcg levels! That's bologna. Unless you have sharp pain on one side call doctors ASAP but I'm sure your fine=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->