5-6 DPO below coverline. Please help!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I had a huge dip at 5DPO and at 6DPO..

Does anyone have a clue what's going on?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm if your temps carry on at a lower level ff may remove your CH and you may not have o yet, hopefully its just a couple of random lower temps and they rise again! Xxx

Ok so I removed everything and it has turned dotted instead of solid....

I'm so confused :wacko::wacko:

Id just leave everything in for now and wait for your next couple days temps, I know how hard that is!! You've got dotted CH only because ATM without your other signs ff believes cd20 to be o because of your higher temps after but its not sure cause of the following lower temps, unfortunately its just a wait and see scenario, if only we could fast forward to the next days temp already! Xxx

Yeah I know how that is! It's like I get excited to get my temp only left me waiting for the next day! Crazy! :wacko:

Should I leave it on advanced or FAM? Cause when I put it on FAM it moves my "o" day to CD 18... So confusing. Hopefully my chart will work it self out... Just need to stop STRESSING! Haha!

Oh that's easier said than done lol, I stress constantly over my opks then my temps then symptoms then lines on hpts! :) I leave mine on advanced, if you agree with the o day more than put it on FAM but generally I think advanced is best, will be stalking your chart now:) xxxx

I must admit to thinking CD 18 for o for you myself! Xxx

Yeah I want to leave it in advanced but when I did have my cm on there it said I ovulated on CD 20. Guess I'll put back my cm on there

Okay weird thing happening.. I'm experiencing eggwhite cm right now! I better get to b'dancing!!!!!

So now I probably know why my temps were high.. I've been taking an antibiotic for my ear infection!

Oh lord yes that would do it and hopefully you can time bd just right, yay! Xxx

Well my OH didn't feel like it last night so he said we'll do it today... So there's still EWCM so praying we catch the egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->