5-6 dpo

TTC..HMandTS

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies i think i am 5-6 dpo not really tracking this cycle just going of my app i have. But any way as its now mid night i shall say yesterday, the 11th of june i woke up with and had all day a headach !! To this moment i still have it even after taking panadol !! Could this be a sign of pregnancy ?

I was in your same situation just a week ago, I'm now 12dpoand still too scared to. Test incase I gt a bfn, if I wash I would try not stress about it and leave it at least a week before you start testing

Still have the headach to day!! even after a great sleep!! Driving me insane but im not going to test early, i shall test if i miss af

Aww fingers crossed for you! Here's hoping someone has sprinkled some baby dust on us both and everyone else in here TTC xx

Yes hopping they have also, back in the young days of my life everyone said don't have sex u will fall pregnant!! Well I must say they are wrong ! If only it was that easy

Yes if only it was, my other two children are 15 and 11 so I really want it to happen as soon as! X

Me too!!! I had a headache for two days, plus loose stools-sorry for mentioning but it's true! I have about 10 days to wait for my period to arrive. I hope I'm pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"