5/6dpo cervix checkers, ss and ranters

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Today hadn't been so bad I still feel nauseas now and again heartburn tonight I was woken this morning at 7am major shooting stabbing pain down the left ovary been dull aches and cramps all dsy mainly left hand side I just checked my cervix out of curiosity after my bath still highish and a little open I've had 2 kids so never fully closed anyhow I had period on 1st to 5th Feb, .. pos opk on 16th and 17th feb negitives after that and had creamy thick mucas after ovulation up untill today it's creamy thick mixed with egg whites and TMI as I went to wipe my finger on the toilet paper a little speck of blood mmm what's the chances it's implantstion I've had sex nearly every day this month up untill and 2 days after ovulation I'm sure there was plenty of sperm waiting for my little egg :happydance: I've a 30ish day cycle so I'm not my af for at least another week if not just over and I haven't had sex in 2 or 3 days so I don't know my nipples have been sore and that pain this morning woke me right up from a lovely nights sleep so I've been very cranky lol hate this tww.. feel free to post ur dpo symptoms and have a rant 😁😁

Spotting at 6dpo is a positive sign. :)

Wouldn't have seen it only for checking my cervix so will be hopeful to see what tomorrow will bring 😁 did u get a :bfp: ? Only I seen on ur signature ? Xxx

Super faint spotting is about perfect. Fingers crossed for you!

And I did today! So exciting and scary. I tested wayyyy to early and wasn't expecting it, but there it was. :)

Awww Congratulations :happydance: so happy for you !! Well at least you know and the tww is over lol happy and healthy 9 months .. I'm wondering was the sharp pain that woke me this morning implantation and then a little spotting but not enough to reach well you know how that goes 😁 xxxx

That seems like a definite possibility! I'm envious of signs like implantation spotting. :) Do you do any other tracking, like temping?

(And thanks -- I need all the help I can get. Got a bit of a history of loss. But since I got a positive this early in my TWW, I'm hoping it's strong and sticky!)

No only opks and don't really understand but Deff had a pos 16th and 17th days so thinking I ovulated either on the 16th night making me 6dpo or on the 17th making me 5dpo sp confusing lol buy anyway I'm not due af for at least another week if not more so I no that's not the reason for the speckled blood xx

Aw I'm sorry for your past losses praying for a strong sticky bean will hopefully see u in 1st trimester pretty soon xxxxx

Spotting at 6dpo is definately looking good :) fingers x for you .
Dill omg so happy for you :) xx

Thanks ttc8 😁 hanging in there hate this waiting about not knowing if only we could all test much sooner eh xxx

OPK generally means you'll ovulate within 12-36 hours, so your estimates seem likely! It could very well be implantation bleeding! If that's the case, you may be able to take your first test in a mere 3 days. :)

And thank you, TTC!!!

Ahhhh 3 days oh god I've ordered a 30 x of ic wow that makes me sound crazy but I am a poas addict !! Will prob go flat out when they arrive lol xx

Don't feel too bad... I have over 50 Wondfos, 47 bad Chinese Wondfo knockoffs (basically ICs), one or two FRERs, thee CB Digitals w/Weeks... I may have others stowed away that I've forgotten about.

I have problems. xD

In my defense, I ordered a 50-pack of Wondfos and got the knockoffs instead, so I complained to Amazon, and they refunded me so I could buy the real things and they paid for the shipping. So...I would just have 50ish, but instead have about 100 strips.

Oh my god lllllf 😂 that makes me feel a little better haha I'm so excited to get mine that way if this cycle Isn't a bfp ill have plenty for my next cycles :) xx

They go faster than you think! This was actually my second order of Wondfos. I went through most of the first 50-pack I ordered. That's why I had to place another order, and that's when I got the knockoffs and then the legit order.

I had the FRERs from ages ago and found them when I cleaned out the cabinet under my bathroom sink.

And I got the digis to confirm in case I got a BFP. I'm just waiting until I get stronger lines, since the digis aren't as sensitive, and I don't want to see a "NOT PREGNANT" since I know I am!

I used frers last cycle and they had crazy crazy indents and evaps I acc swore it was a positive for 1 minute !! I swear by the cheapies as the ovulation ones work perfect ao I use the same brand hcgs I'm sure ull be fine hunni positive thoughts are u posting ur line progressions I'd love to stalk them xxx

Yes, exactly, I HATE FRERs. Not only bad indents, but I had a true false positive (pink line and everything). I used them for a little while, but the Wondfos are seriously perfect. I use those for my cheapies and usually pick up the .99 cent walmart ones to confirm, but I really want to see "PREGNANT" on one of those digitals!

I don't really have a thread I'm posting line progression in! I think I'll probably just test a couple of times more in the next few days, and as long as everything is still going strong once AF is due (and hopefully doesn't hit), then I'll stop. I always overstress it!

TMI Yellow snotty stretchy cm today like your boogies when u have a bad cold 😂😂 sorry I acc queased thinking about that llf have the odd twinge pain still on my left side boobs feel a little heavier today and had some trouble getting out of bed hahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->