5-6dpo symptoms

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
So today i'm 5 or 6dpo. Month 9 of TTC

Its been a strange cycle, thats for sure. I normally O on CD12-13. This month it was CD 17-18!!

I had no symptoms at all until 2 days ago, I just wanted to eat everything in sight. Today i feel SO sick, and have a large amount of EWCM

Waiting on a delivery of cheapy tests, hopefully they will come tomorrow and I can start the crazy 3-time a day testing :winkwink:

Is anybody else in the TWW experiencing similar symptoms? When are you testing?

I'm in the same boat! I'm 5-6dpo and trying so hard not to test! I'm a poas addict for sure. I've been nauseous for the past couple days, mostly at night. BBS have stayed sore with sharp pains on and off the past couple days. I'm having dull aches today and my sinuses are going crazy which has been an early sign for me in the past.

Hi there! I'm 7dpo and don't really have much in the realm of symptoms.. but I've had other cycles where I thought I had loads of symptoms and that ended in bfn so maybe this is a good thing?? I will say that I usually start cramping about a week before af and *knockonwood* I haven't had any cramps yet. Stay away af, stay away!!

I did have some odd pains on my side/back area at like 3dpo.. but I feel like that's way early to feel anything so it must've been something else.

GL ladies!

Hi savasanna! Hoping no signs is a good sign for you dear!

Thank you!

So are both you ladies early testers? I don't know how you do it - those early bfns are sooooo hard for me! I'm not sure when I'm going to test.. AF is due next Tuesday and I'd like to say I'll hold out until then but I have three frer just hanging out at home.. haha.

Lol! AF isn't due for at least 10 more days for me so I'm gonna hold out til at least Sat to test. Maybe. Lol. I can't resist testing when I have them just sitting in my bathroom drawer.

Thank you!

So are both you ladies early testers? I don't know how you do it - those early bfns are sooooo hard for me! I'm not sure when I'm going to test.. AF is due next Tuesday and I'd like to say I'll hold out until then but I have three frer just hanging out at home.. haha.

I usually start testing at 7dpo. Its a crazy addiction isn't it :dohh: I go through 15-20 cheap tests a month usually. Hopefully we all get our :bfp: this month :hugs:

Hopefully! Well, I'm a few days ahead of you but you'll start testing before me so maybe we'd get our bfps around the same time!

I hope we all do!!! My kids all me every day for a little brother or sister.

Hi there. 5-6 dpo here as well. I plan on testing at 10 dpo. Nothing much symptom-wise. I've had a sore throat for the past couple of days, which is odd.

Had extreme heartburn. I mean i have tablets everyday for my reflux, but this is much more severe!!

I'm right with you ladies.

I'm 7 dpo and the symptoms are driving me bonkers. I have no idea if it's pregnancy or extreme pms. :shrug:

I've been nauseous the past few days. A few light headed/dizzy spells. Extremely tired. I always feel like AF is starting but nothing. My bbs have been super sore. Not really tingly just sore. I've been sticking to sports bras the past few days just because they're more comfortable now.

I'm waiting a few more days before testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->