5 day transfer today August 4th 2016....anyone else?

seh111

Reaction score
I am one of those people with a very long story but we are trying again. Age 38, 7 eggs collected and 3 fertilised. 2 were transferred today. One was a grade CC blast and the other was a compacted embryo...not quite blastocyst yet.
Is anyone else beginning the dreaded 2ww? It usually drives me insane.

Hi Seh - I actually had 2 blastocysts (doc said they were excellent quality) transferred on 8/1. 23 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 14 fertilized. I am scheduled for beta on 8/10. This wait has been nerve wrecking! It's good to have someone to wait with.

Good luck!! When is your beta?

I am glad to have someone too. I have been going insane. I have all the symptoms and I promise myself that I would not test early but I may have to buy hpt soon.
How are you feeling?
Thanks for the good luck!

This is my 5th ivf. I had a natural pregnancy in 2006 but mc and then my daughter was conceived naturally and born 2008.
We had one failed iui in between.
I had a failed ivf in 2012.
Ivf mc in Oct 2014
Ivf mc in Apr 2015
Ivf failed in July 2015
We decided to try again after a year off. If I am pregnant, it will be my 5th time so I should know the signs. The trouble is, I cannot remember how I felt on the failed cycles in order to compare. I always think it has worked!!!
It is sooo difficult to get through this process.
We don't have beta in UK. They give us a date to POAS and mine is 16th August. If it is positive they book you in for an 8 week scan. All my 8 week scans showed hb but hb stopped between 8 and 12 weeks for each mc. I know that if I get a bfp I will have to wait a lot longer than 2 weeks before I can relax.
I am praying for a healthy bump...just like all the other ladies who are in the same boat. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->