• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5 days late, 20 dpo, still BFN, no signs of AF...is there hope?

Beeper26

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
I am new to this posting thing...I have been just googling my questions before and reading others questions and answers. Here goes...
AF is 5 days late, and I am never late aside from once last year when I was put on some stress meds. We have been actively trying for 8 months, but it feels like 10 years!:winkwink: I didn't think anything of me being pregnant until I realized on the 5th it was the day before af was due, and yet I had no symptoms. I have TERRIBLE periods, and I always have cramps and bb soreness for an entire week before she arrives. I have not had any of that aside from some minor cramping in my lower abdomen(mind you, I never have a period without cramps in my upper legs, EVER). I started tracking my symptoms on the 5th, and this is what I have:

14 dpo- Light pink blood spot on tp, only once and very little.Tired
15 dpo- Brownish yellow spotting on tp, only once again, and very little, BFN
16 dpo-Another small streak of pink blood on tp one time, major Fatigue
17 dpo- Major hot flash this afternoon, took a nap after work..I never do that, BFN
18 dpo- Slight cramps in my lower abdomen/uteris area, fatigue, BFN
19 dpo- Lower back pain, easily out of breath, Gas, Bloating, Naseua, thick white cm on tp, fatigue,
20 dpo- a lot of cramping and feeling pressure in my uteris area, especially when I woke up, continued off and on for 2 hours. Super emotional, cried twice today, naseua, threw up a little in my throat (with birp, sorry! tmi) Heartburn. fatigue, BFN

The thing that I don't get is that my bb's don't hurt at all, and they are always so tender b4 and during af....does that mean I may not be pregnant or can I be without sore bbs? Please help me :) Im going to call the DR tomorrow for a blood test. Sorry for the novel:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good luck!!! I am now about 5 days late... BFN, but no symptoms so I think it's just a wacky cycle!!?

Thank you!! I hope you get your BFP soon! I am so hoping this is it, my Husband thinks im going crazy lol. I'm going to prove him wrong...hopefully! Baby dust your way!! Ill be sure to post my blood test results..or if AF comes..

Good luck!!! I am now about 5 days late... BFN, but no symptoms so I think it's just a wacky cycle!!?

Do you normally have a lot of period symptoms? Are you having those? Or no symptoms at all..preg or af?

I am hoping a bfp is in your future! Some women don't get positives until much later. Your symptoms sound promising..hope AF stays away! :dust:

Do you normally have a lot of period symptoms? Are you having those? Or no symptoms at all..preg or af?

Normally I symptom spot like crazy, but ths month I had nothing!!! No sore boobs, no twinges, nothing! Except a belly ache or the past few days, which were apparently cramps because AF showed this morning!

Oh no! Sorry:( at least now u can stop wondering. good luck for next month! I n appt tomorrow for blood ill be prayimg really hard 2nite!

Hi!! Just wanted to send some sticky baby vibes your way!! Good luck tomorrow, hope you get that bfp. I have heard of women who don't show pos on an hpt for a while, hoping that is your case!! :dust:

Good luck!! Your symptoms sound good..I cant really help you much as I'm in the same boat as you..I had very normal cycles up until the past 2 months...now they are just strange..I'm on cd 36 of a normal 30-32 day cycle

@ Beeper 26..

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you...:)

AF late by 5 days fr me too and BFN so far...

hope to get an answer soon...[-o<

You & I are having most of the same symptoms ((minis the spotting)). I am 2 days late..I am having those tingling needle pricking feels as I type this! I keep getting BFN's too!!!

I know this is OT..but Chickadeedee, is that avatar of you and OH? Beautiful picture!

Good luck to you all :dust:

You & I are having most of the same symptoms ((minis the spotting)). I am 2 days late..I am having those tingling needle pricking feels as I type this! I keep getting BFN's too!!!

Ive been reading that it takes a lot of women weeks to get a BFP, stay positive! It's not over until AF shows :)

I am hoping a bfp is in your future! Some women don't get positives until much later. Your symptoms sound promising..hope AF stays away! :dust:

Thank you!!! My husband and I prayed holding my belly tonight..cheezy I know, but we are so ready! I can't even sleep right now just thinking about it...

@Beeper - good luck today!!! :hugs:

@Cuddle - yes, that was from our wedding! We had the most amazing photographer :blush:

Update: I went to the DR (not my gyno, I would have had to wait too long). She told me that since I am so late it would show up in my urine by now, and didn't do a blood test. Basically I paid a copay to take another HPT. I am really discouraged,but trying to stay positive. I just want af to start to I can get back to trying! I am also going to get an OPK this week.Ive never used one before, do you ladies like/use them?

I used the CL digital smiley, I really liked it... hopefully you get your bfp or af soon and your body stops playing tricks on you.

I used the CL digital smiley, I really liked it... hopefully you get your bfp or af soon and your body stops playing tricks on you.

Thank you! I am so confused, because I keep getting symptoms....I laid down an had heavy and rapid heartbeats and keep getting shortness of breath. If I'm not preggo I'm wondering if all my symptoms are a hyper thyroid problem? I guess I'll find out..I hear the symptoms are very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"