5 days late, 20 dpo, still BFN, no signs of AF...is there hope?

Update: I went to the DR (not my gyno, I would have had to wait too long). She told me that since I am so late it would show up in my urine by now, and didn't do a blood test. Basically I paid a copay to take another HPT. I am really discouraged,but trying to stay positive. I just want af to start to I can get back to trying! I am also going to get an OPK this week.Ive never used one before, do you ladies like/use them?

Well that's pretty dumb that they wouldn't just order a blood test for you. I don't use OPK's at all, but some friends of mine have used Clear Blue. I think they said something about Clear Blue Smiley, maybe? Not 100% sure.

I agree! I'm going to call my gyno tomorrow to get checked out. I swear im going crazy!! My stomach is hard as arock and protruding a little. I now have noticable blue veins on my breasts, and am still starving all the time! If im not preggo then what the heck?!

I agree! I'm going to call my gyno tomorrow to get checked out. I swear im going crazy!! My stomach is hard as arock and protruding a little. I now have noticable blue veins on my breasts, and am still starving all the time! If im not preggo then what the heck?!

I hope you get some answers soon!

Hi, I am new to this site as well but I was googling what was going on with myself and came across your post and I almost felt like I wrote that post! My last AF was Feb 8th and I ovulated 16 days later and normally my boobs are sore a few days after that and this time they weren't and I still have not gotten AF or a BFP. I am now 21 DPO. I am so confused and I dont know what is going on. I finally called my doctor today and I am going to get blood work done on Monday but that means I have to wait all weekend!

I was curious what happened with your blood work and doctors appt. I hope it went well!

Aw Beeper i so hope u get good news soon!!!:)

when is your doctor appt beeper? I'm really curious what your symptoms turn out to be. It seems rather strange that a hyperthyroid problem would show up simultaneously with being late, or is being late part of the symptom of that too?

either way keep us updated! :)

Hi, I am new to this site as well but I was googling what was going on with myself and came across your post and I almost felt like I wrote that post! My last AF was Feb 8th and I ovulated 16 days later and normally my boobs are sore a few days after that and this time they weren't and I still have not gotten AF or a BFP. I am now 21 DPO. I am so confused and I dont know what is going on. I finally called my doctor today and I am going to get blood work done on Monday but that means I have to wait all weekend!

I was curious what happened with your blood work and doctors appt. I hope it went well!

Do come back Monday and let us know how it went!

It's not over until the witch shows! Fx for you , lots of baby dust !!! Xxx

I will let you all know when I hear something back from the doctor. I took another test today and got another BFN. :growlmad:

Update: I went to the DR (not my gyno, I would have had to wait too long). She told me that since I am so late it would show up in my urine by now, and didn't do a blood test. Basically I paid a copay to take another HPT. I am really discouraged,but trying to stay positive. I just want af to start to I can get back to trying! I am also going to get an OPK this week.Ive never used one before, do you ladies like/use them?

I also used the clearblue digital smiley OPK's. I like them, very easy to use. Didn't help me too much though since I am about 3 1/2 weeks late now and still BFN's! I think you should get a blood test just to be sure. Hoping for a BFP eventually for you and me!

Well ladies I finally got a huge temp dip.. Looks like af should be on her way.. Hopefully you ladies get some answers soon!! Sending lots of dust

Well ladies I finally got a huge temp dip.. Looks like af should be on her way.. Hopefully you ladies get some answers soon!! Sending lots of dust

I'm sorry! At least you can get back to bd'ing :) Good luck next month! I have no answer yet :( 16 days late today, and my doctor said if my next one doesn't come and I'm still testing negative to make an appt to go see him. My next af is due 4/5 so we shall see. At this point ill take af over nothing...it's so stressful :( :dust: to you all!

Thanks and good luck!! Just keep bding.. You might just ov super late... Sending lots of :dust: your way!!

Did you ever get a positive or did AF show up? I can't seem to load the one page of this thread so if you already updated, sorry! :)

Did you ever get a positive or did AF show up? I can't seem to load the one page of this thread so if you already updated, sorry! :)

No AF, and no Positive! I feel some familiar Af leg cramps though..I have been having them for a couple days so she may be on her way... Ill take something over nothing. Im still holding out a little hope..how thin it may be :)

No AF, and no Positive! I feel some familiar Af leg cramps though..I have been having them for a couple days so she may be on her way... Ill take something over nothing. Im still holding out a little hope..how thin it may be :)

Hey Beeper, I'm just as confused as you! I'm currently CD40, 19DPO with no sign of AF and no BFP! My cycles have been around 25 days the past few months but I was diagnosed with PCOS last month and have been taking Metformin so I expected a longer cycle but not this long! I actually thought Met was supposed to shorten your cycle so I have no idea what's going on. Thinking of calling my doc tomorrow.

Hey Beeper, I'm just as confused as you! I'm currently CD40, 19DPO with no sign of AF and no BFP! My cycles have been around 25 days the past few months but I was diagnosed with PCOS last month and have been taking Metformin so I expected a longer cycle but not this long! I actually thought Met was supposed to shorten your cycle so I have no idea what's going on. Thinking of calling my doc tomorrow.

Defiantly call your Doctor! I was going to ask my doc to check me fore PCOS and endemitreosis(sp?) because I was reading that can delay a period. If your on Meds for that then there is a good chance you could be preggo! Let me know how it turns out. My doc is on vaca until april..so Im stuck until then..:dust: your way!

Defiantly call your Doctor! I was going to ask my doc to check me fore PCOS and endemitreosis(sp?) because I was reading that can delay a period. If your on Meds for that then there is a good chance you could be preggo! Let me know how it turns out. My doc is on vaca until april..so Im stuck until then..:dust: your way!

That's too bad your doc is on vaca until April! What CD are you now?

I've been temping for a couple months and for the past couple days my temps have been dropping which is supposed to mean AF is on her way! But tonight I've been feeling nauseous on and off so I'm still confused :wacko: I'll have to try to talk to doctor this week for sure!

That's too bad your doc is on vaca until April! What CD are you now?

I've been temping for a couple months and for the past couple days my temps have been dropping which is supposed to mean AF is on her way! But tonight I've been feeling nauseous on and off so I'm still confused :wacko: I'll have to try to talk to doctor this week for sure!

I'm on CD 50! Unless I ovulated late...I haven't started temping so this is possible. New symptom!!! the past couple days my breasts have been sore so I thought for sure AF was coming, but tonight I noticed dark blue veins all over my breasts and areolas...I have NEVER seen these before. Even my husband was shocked. He noticed I have white bumps on them as well...I didn't even say anything about that...AHHH! I feel like I'm going crazy here! This stuff can't be imagined..I guess Ill wait for AF or the Blood test in april...Let me know how yours goes! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->