5 days late, 20 dpo, still BFN, no signs of AF...is there hope?

How soon in April will your doctor be back?

I have GYN appt tomorrow for my annual exam. I'm switching to a new doctor, so I'm hoping they will order me a blood test. I'm going to tell them I want one and if I'm not pregnant I want Provera or something to start my period. I know they will have to take a blood test prior to prescribing that to me. Wish me luck!

Good luck to everyone with their upcoming appointments! I just got AF, was on CD60 and it finally showed! It was a pain waiting but I'm glad it's here now so I can get back on track. I have a doctor's appt end of April that I think I will keep to see if they recommend anything since I ended up skipping an entire cycle. May have just been stress related....:shrug:

I have GYN appt tomorrow for my annual exam. I'm switching to a new doctor, so I'm hoping they will order me a blood test. I'm going to tell them I want one and if I'm not pregnant I want Provera or something to start my period. I know they will have to take a blood test prior to prescribing that to me. Wish me luck!

He will be back the first week of april, my next period is due the 5th and they wanted me to come in if I don't get it anyway. Good luck tomorrow! I hope your new doctor is better than your last :) I know my gyno would do blood tests if I asked him, they tried to set it up, but I thought my reg doc was going to do it so I said don't bother. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I can go get it done before he's back.:dohh:

Good luck to everyone with their upcoming appointments! I just got AF, was on CD60 and it finally showed! It was a pain waiting but I'm glad it's here now so I can get back on track. I have a doctor's appt end of April that I think I will keep to see if they recommend anything since I ended up skipping an entire cycle. May have just been stress related....:shrug:

At least you can start trying again, and no more limbo land! Pray for us all in limbo land still, don't forget about us. ;) :dust:

I can't believe it!!! I started AF today! I still have really veiny boobs...I have never seen them look like this before. I guess because my hormones were all out of whack or something. It's not as heavy as I thought it would be but I'm glad I at least have an answer. I am going to start temping so I don't go through this again :) :dust: to you all!

I can't believe it!!! I started AF today! I still have really veiny boobs...I have never seen them look like this before. I guess because my hormones were all out of whack or something. It's not as heavy as I thought it would be but I'm glad I at least have an answer. I am going to start temping so I don't go through this again :) :dust: to you all!

So sorry she got you. Good luck with the temping.

He will be back the first week of april, my next period is due the 5th and they wanted me to come in if I don't get it anyway. Good luck tomorrow! I hope your new doctor is better than your last :) I know my gyno would do blood tests if I asked him, they tried to set it up, but I thought my reg doc was going to do it so I said don't bother. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I can go get it done before he's back.:dohh:

Well at least he is back at the beginning and not the end! My other GYN was great and would have done any test I wanted that he thought made sense with what was going on. He is retiring so I decided to find a doctor that also does OB for when I do get pregnant. My appointment when well and my new doctor is very nice. She ordered a bunch of blood work to check hormone levels, thyroid, complete blood count, glucose and insulin, and hcg. She is already talking about possibly starting me on Clomid after the results because I know that I have anovulatory cycles at times from my charting. I'm very happy to know that she is checking everything out already. She also didn't even comment about me being overweight which was refreshing, lol.

that sucks! Sorry to hear that! xx

glad to hear you got an answer...my af was pretty painful when I got it...and my boobs were really painful even through af which was strange for me too...I think it is due to strange hormones.... good luck for next cycle!! I'm temping this cycle as well!!

I'm 19dpo and still Bfn! Not usually late but Af 5 days late. Fx. Feeling very anxious. Been Ttc for 2years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->