5 days late and 2 bfns but still no af and symptoms!

Ttc_lilbubbas

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new to this website and have been ttc for 4 months with my fiancé. I'm currently 5 days late, cd34, 20 dpo and have had 2 bfns so far! One at 15dpo and one at 16. Have lots of symptoms for the past week or so! Hoping I'm not wishing them so hard that my body is tricking me, as that's happened to me before a few times!

I've been experiencing... Lack of af, metallic taste in mouth for a week straight (yuk!), dizzy spells on and off through the day everyday. It's kinda like when you get off a boat in a choppy sea. Nausea solidly for three days and now just on and off, I've been sick twice. I've been having light cramping on and off but particularly in the first few days my period was due, which has pretty much stopped now. I've been soooo tired, like exhausted. My limbs feel heavy and ache. I seem to have mild headaches all the time. I am also incredibly over emotional about everything. Been in floods of tears over TV programmes!

I really am hoping for a bfp but vowed not to test again until Sunday when I'm a week overdue! Has anyone had the same symptoms as me and had a bfp quite late on?

I don't temp or check my cervix (mainly due to not being able to figure the thing out! Lol), so no charts. Maybe I should start?

Will let you know if af arrives in the mean time. Just gotta make it through til Sunday without going mental.

Hello, I'm in the same boat. 11 days late and BFN. I have never been late before, other than when I was pregnant with my son. Don't know if I am pregnant or if it's due to something else? Very weird!!

In the same boat - 15dpo, AF late, BFN! Boatload of symtoms. I hate this limbo lol

FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->