5 days late and don't want to face more disappointment!

nicem815

Reaction score
My period was due on the 22. The last test I took was the 25--negative. I also took two ovulation teats yesterday --both negative. I have no more tests yet but I seriously thought period would be here by now. How much longer can I wait before I really should take another?

I'd say 2 days if you can wait that long. Good luck when you dodo test xxx

I was 5 days late this pregnancy when I finally got the faintest bfp. I knew when I ovulated but must have implanted late because baby matches up with my bfp date. Dont give up yet! I know how awful it is, I had what felt like a million negatives before the faintest bfp. Good luck!

My opks were also negative, even after my positive hpts

I was 5 days late this pregnancy when I finally got the faintest bfp. I knew when I ovulated but must have implanted late because baby matches up with my bfp date. Dont give up yet! I know how awful it is, I had what felt like a million negatives before the faintest bfp. Good luck!

My opks were also negative, even after my positive hpts

Thanks!!! That gives me hope! Today is almost over and no sign of period yet. I'd be pleasantly shocked if I was pregnant.

I had that happen with two of my pregnancies... I didn't get a BFP until well after AF was due. It could still happen especially if you ovulated late in your cycle. As for when to test I would say that is up to you. If you are afraid of disappointment, wait another day or two. Good luck for when you do test and lots of :dust:

I had that happen with two of my pregnancies... I didn't get a BFP until well after AF was due. It could still happen especially if you ovulated late in your cycle. As for when to test I would say that is up to you. If you are afraid of disappointment, wait another day or two. Good luck for when you do test and lots of :dust:

Thanks!!! My last two periods were the exact same day of the month like clockwork --which is why it's weird that I'm now 6 days late! I did ovulate late! Period was originally due on the 22--I ovulated the 18/19, we did the hokey pokey the 18---tomorrow will be 10 days past the 18....

I'm probably going to take one tomorrow if I don't get my period in the middle of the night haha.

Update: now officially 6 days late from last estimates period and 1 day late from updated estimated period (as per app)--still BFN. I guess I'm just having a wonky cycle?!? Poop....I really wanted a little surprise sibling for my LO </3

Okay, I'm just really confused now, ladies.

Here's some facts...trying to figure this out....

My last pregnancy, I had period on November 4, sex on the 15, and then took a test on the 27 (Thanksgiving!! How appropriate! <3 <3 ). 12 days later and I got a super clear positive.

Now, this month....I had my period last month (the 22). This month, I supposedly ovulated on the 18 and 19. We had sex on the 18. My original period was due on the 22 but then I ovulated late (I actually used the OPK test strips), so my period due date was pushed back to yesterday. No period yesterday and none today yet. I got a cold sore on my inner lip (never get those) and thought, "Oh that's weird". Food has been tasting different to me. I am getting full a lot more quickly. Feeling dizzy and woozy. Go between insomnia and feeling really sleepy. BUT....BFN for days. What the heck? Could it be normal to just totally miss a month of a period? Or could it be taking long for the BFP to register? I just feel at this point like there's no way I can be pregnant if I keep testing negative. Granted, it's 10 days TODAY and with my daughter I tested at 12 days.

I'm just confused....!!

Oh I'm sorry to hear /read that. Good luck next cycle tho xxc

Thanks, ladies. I'm feeling really down. I mean seriously....6 days late and then it hit me like a brick! I'm just going to try to stop worrying about it and relax and enjoy and love on my baby every second. What will be, will be. I think if I stop obsessing it will happen more easily lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->