5 days late and still bfn

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
hi ladies,
not sure where I should post this as not actually trying for another. I actually feel quite bad as I tried 2 years for my first and remember how upset I felt when I saw people post about possible pregnancies when they haven't been trying.

Ok so AF was due Saturday (march 7th) now 5 days late and still nothing.
I've been getting sore nipples,
been feeling sick,
travel sickness is coming back, not so much when traveling at night. been feeling pretty light headed and dizzy.
my skin is awful, its usually a little oily but at the moment its so much, you could scrap the oily off.
I have had some cramping but usually my AF pains are pretty much all day, the past 2 days its only been in the mornings for all of 10 minutes.
yesterday I was pretty gassy.

I've done 4 tests. 2 Tesco own brand and 2 first response all negative. I did get an evap line on a Tesco one. I've got some internet cheapies that should be arriving tomorrow.

I have a 32day cycle, so confused on what my body is doing right now.
I was going to give it till Monday and then maybe phone the doctors. I don't know if it would be worth it though, would they just tell me to wait another week?

sorry for such a long post

Didnt want to read n run. Is it possible that this cycle you may have oed later. Which in turn might then be to early to test :).

Being women, so much guess work. Im always on time, but im on ivf meds and the doc ssid it wont screw my cycle up because im pretty regular. In the end he had to force a peripd, which still didnt come. My stubborn arze body waited for me to ovulate late and then finally granted me my period, long story short, I got a hard lesso. That it doesnt always go as plans..lol

thanks ladies
sorry to hear that boobear2872,

I've been pretty regular since having my eldest and only ever been late by day or two, it's never been longer.
not sure when I ovulated as not tracking.

I think I been late without being pregnant in my entire life maybe 2, possibly, maybe 3 whole times. So its not usual for me but it happened. I would just test in few days..

I will do, I need to know, I've had to stop taken my painkillers just incase as it could cause birth defects if I was pregnant. i'm on Zapain. I think that's how it's spelt. Have had some more cramping since, but its more of a sharper pain then what af would be, I don't know. I hate this waiting game.

looks like I might have carry on not taking my pain killers anymore

it's faint but I think I see something.
i'm so scared right now.

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 22
Congrats! Looks like a BFP to me! Test again tomorrow and post another pic!

Congratulations!! How many days late were you when you got your box? I'm 2 days late now and usually regular as clockwork but got a bfn today x

Just saw this! Congratulations ... What an awesome ending to the thread! :)
I would also love to know what dpo/ how many days late were you? Also, when did you take the tests that were bfn before the grand bfp?;)
Thanks and have a great pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->