5 Days late. BFN. still

18AnExpecting

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been awhile since I've been in here. I had a beautiful baby girl in july of 2014. Me and my boyfriend aaren't really trying or preventing for that matter, we use the pull-out method... I know it doesn't really work. Well my LMP was 03/06 for the past 4 months, since I stopped BFing I've had a regular 28 to 29 day cycle. Here it is 33 days since my LMP I took one test yesterday and it was negative (though I took it about 6 pm) with my first PG test, I had a VERY faint BFP at what I believe was about 8 weeks PG. I've had a little extra discharge and every time I think I've started I'm just wet down there... any insight is appreciated, I have no reason for it to be late, no stress, and I know I ovulated as I had hot flashes and cramping right around the time I ovulated, though I don't usually get the hot flashes... anyway thanks for reading!

Hello all,

Been awhile since I've been in here. I had a beautiful baby girl in july of 2014. Me and my boyfriend aaren't really trying or preventing for that matter, we use the pull-out method... I know it doesn't really work. Well my LMP was 03/06 for the past 4 months, since I stopped BFing I've had a regular 28 to 29 day cycle. Here it is 33 days since my LMP I took one test yesterday and it was negative (though I took it about 6 pm) with my first PG test, I had a VERY faint BFP at what I believe was about 8 weeks PG. I've had a little extra discharge and every time I think I've started I'm just wet down there... any insight is appreciated, I have no reason for it to be late, no stress, and I know I ovulated as I had hot flashes and cramping right around the time I ovulated, though I don't usually get the hot flashes... anyway thanks for reading!

Yes like you had said in my thread as well. We are both late exact same. I noticed some discharge when I wiped earlier some cm that was creamy which is odd cuz I inly do that when I ovulate which already happened March 25th. Tonight we had ham and potatoes leftover from Easter and same as that day made me sick. Nauseous blah. And I can't lay on my sides only on my back does it alleviate it.

I'm in the same boat! Sort of! Haven't used this site for years since after my lb was born, anywho I'm 5 days late, it's strange I feel like I'm on minus the bleeding! Ie cramps and sensitive nips! I've done a test every morning as I bought loads of those dip sticks of eBay, I suppose we're technically trying? Just irratating as I'd rather come on now so I no. Have you had any more luck? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->