5 Days late. BFN...

18AnExpecting

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been awhile since I've been in here. I had a beautiful baby girl in july of 2014. Me and my boyfriend aaren't really trying or preventing for that matter, we use the pull-out method... I know it doesn't really work. Well my LMP was 03/06 for the past 4 months, since I stopped BFing I've had a regular 28 to 29 day cycle. Here it is 33 days since my LMP I took one test yesterday and it was negative (though I took it about 6 pm) with my first PG test, I had a VERY faint BFP at what I believe was about 8 weeks PG. I've had a little extra discharge and every time I think I've started I'm just wet down there... any insight is appreciated, I have no reason for it to be late, no stress, and I know I ovulated as I had hot flashes and cramping right around the time I ovulated, though I don't usually get the hot flashes... anyway thanks for reading!

No advice really, hope you find out soon. Just stopped to give a :hugs:

Thanks! I just needed to vent. I'm like clockwork and Being this late is very unlike me!! But thank you for stopping in :)

Mine are normally too. But last month I had a 36 day cycle, but this month I know I ov'd on time was the 3rd and dtd on the 2nd. Fx'd you get the answer you want 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->