5 days late... but positive opks?? and neg frers!!

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
So im 5 days late, keep getting positive opk's but negative pregnancy tests!!

Wait a day or two, take another pregnancy test and/ or schedule an appointment with your doctor and get a blood test. Good luck, lots of baby dust for you!

Thank you.. Just done another pregnancy test and can see a faint line :D

Not Getting hopes up though, just showed hubby and he said he can't see anything :( If I am pregnant then i really hope it sticks x

Yay! Congrats! Don't worry about what his eyes do or don't see. I took Hpt this morning and see the faintest line I have ever seen. I had +OPK on CD 14, then I've had +OPK CD 20, 21, 22, and 23. Today is CD 23 and I see the faintest line ever I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but with the light outside, and my glasses on I can see it. No way will I show hubby until a few more days when I take another and the line comes up darker b/c I know he will not see the same line I see. Either way I say congrats to you and hubby! Good luck and relax, take care. Keep us updated.

Done another preg cheapie still super faint.. and also a opk which is totally stark white!! Holding out till monday if my af doesnt arrive between tomorrow and sunday!! Other than that its still looking good :D... Good Luck to you 2 xx

Still no period!! did another hpt this afternoon which i can still see a faint line but hubby can't see anything!! but im calling it a :bfn: , I did a opk too which was :bfp:.. I'm not testing anymore until next weekend as that will be 2 weeks :/. x

Fingers crossed for you...hopefully it's a bfp and not a late ovulation:wacko:

Goodluck, I have my fingers crossed for you. What CD are you currently on? When did you O? Lots of baby dust......for you. Don't let hubby get you down....Got any pics of your faint BFP, maybe you should do a poll.

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/dYc6m4.png

Im same as you atm, positive opks but neg preg test. Only just ovulate start of week but was due af today and stil nothing! :( frustrating aint it

Goodluck, I have my fingers crossed for you. What CD are you currently on? When did you O? Lots of baby dust......for you. Don't let hubby get you down....Got any pics of your faint BFP, maybe you should do a poll.

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/dYc6m4.png

I ovulated 26th april!! will try and upload pics tomorrow.

Im same as you atm, positive opks but neg preg test. Only just ovulate start of week but was due af today and stil nothing! :( frustrating aint it

It's very fustrating.. All i want is either a bright positive or af to arrive!! I'ts going to confuse me now as my period will be very irregular this month than last months etc!! grrr lol

Hoping you get a DARK BFP soon....keep us updated.

Do you have a link to your chart? How are your temps since O?

I am 5 days late ... never late on my periods happend only once in december 2013 late by 10 days. Docter gave meprate and had my periods from that time it is coming on time. I m trying for baby from last 8 month but never followed the procedure of fertile period. But this i bought ovulation kit and before ovulation and after ovulation we did baby dance. 2 days before my ovulation my breast became lil sore and from tht time to till now my breast are very sore. One week i had pain or cramps in my cervix and vaginal area. 2 to 3 days white discharge too. But what happened in dec .. i dnt hav courage to text. I really wanna get preg. my cycle was 28 days but from dec it is now 34 days. M i preg ...?...

TOHARD2TRY- I'm out .. Af arrived during the night!!

There is always next month, I'm sorry to hear that the witch got you.... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how things are going! Take care!

nextmomtobe- I would try taking a Hcg test if you haven't already done so... Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Lots of babydust. Whatever happened in December you don't have to talk to us about but understand that there are alot of ladies here with alot of different experiences and it may be good to talk to somebody. Although not extremely religious myself, I do have faith and when I need someone to talk to I just start talking to that higher power and most times even if I don't get a direct answer, I do somehow find peace, which ultimately helps me and my situations. I wish you all the best! Keep us updated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->