5 days late.. confused

haw1502

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and I'm honestly not really sure exactly how all this works. I'll start off by saying that my fiance and I are currently ttc. It'll be my third and his second. I normally have 30-31 day cycles. I am currently 5 days late with no sign of my period coming at all. Usually 2 weeks before it arrives my boobs will be so sore and swollen that I can barely stand to wear a shirt, I get moody and cramp like there's no tomorrow. I've been late once in the past year, and it was caused by stress and I was only late by 2 days. I'm not under any stress nor have I had any major weight loss or weight gain. I have been keeping track of my periods and the expected O dates. I am currently 19 dpo. I know I O'd because I had slight cramps and a little spotting when it was expected. I have taken 3 tests (dollar general brand). I took the first on 14dpo, the second on 15dpo and the third on 17dpo, all of which came up bfn. I've been a little crampy here lately but nothing major like my period cramps. Also I've been really hungry here lately and have had a few slight food aversions. I have a hard time getting comfortable and I can't sleep for anything BUT I'm ALWAYS tired. My cervix has been almost steadily high and closed and right under my stomach has been extremely firm. I have no idea what exactly is going on with me. I found out I was pregnant with my daughter when I was 13 weeks along and found out with my son when I was only 3 weeks along. I'm hoping I am but am worried I'm giving myself false hope. My periods usually last about 8 days and I was supposed to start on June 14th so today would be my 5th scheduled day of my period but no sign at all. Somebody please help!

Hi! Not gonna lie, I did not read everything. Cramps can happen before, during, after, or unrelated to O so they shouldn't be used in isolation to judge O date. So the best advice I say is to take a quick temp in the morning. If it's over 98.2ish then I wouldn't expect af. Test again in two days? Will you doctor do a blood test this early? Never hurts to ask. =/ in any case FXed and keep us posted! :)

How frustrating for you!!! Have you considered seeing a doctor for blood tests? If you get to 7 days late then surely something's going on! Fingers crossed for you x

Sounds very frustrating. But could you have ovulated later in your cycle? do you track temps?
Otherwise you could make an appt with docs and ask for bloods!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->