5 days late no period. PLEASE HELP!

lauralynn3boy

Reaction score
I am 18dpo. No period. Had slight cramps randomly. I spotted on 13dpo and thought AF was here. Now still nothing. I tested a BFN on 16dpo. That was my last test. It was a cheap test I got on Amazon. Could it be bad? I have the opk's and they work fine. I am so over it. I am always relieved when AF comes and this is torture! I am never late. Anyone have any ideas? TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 17
I was going to say that maybe it was possible you ovulated later than you thought, but according to your chart, you ovulated on CD12 and the rest of your chart looks good. The fact that your temps have remained high is a positive sign. It is possible though that the egg took its time to implant and will cause a positive to show up later on a test, but normally an egg implants between 6-12 dpo and you can usually get a positive test 2-3 days later. The only other things I can think of is maybe the stress of TTC is causing your period to be a bit late or, if you are still pregnant on the other hand, it could be that you have low hormone levels that will take a while to register as a positive. I wish you luck and please keep updated!

Thank you! I have read posts and most who get negative tests end up not pregnant. It must be the stress of TTC�� It is so frustrating waiting. It is crazy that I am never late and now I am. I hate it because I feel like it gives me false hope.

Btw, I like your profile pic�� I am quite fond of farm animals if you can't tell from my pic!�� Good luck in your TTC journey!

Took me two weeks after af was due to get a bfp i only knew i was pg because i had 18 days of high temps

Thanks again. 19dpo...no period :( Altough my temp did go down it is still not below cover line.

Hmmm... Did you use bc before ttc? If so, how long have you been off it?

No BC...never been on it. My cycles vary from 25-29 days but they are still regular.

Just went to a pregnancy center and BFP but I am real cautious because I am spotting. How frequent is spotting?

Congratulations :)

I had implanting spotting for like 6-7 wks after i found out i was pg with my son, i think he implanted on a vessel thats why i spotted for so long x

I had low progesterone in June. I just slathered myself in progesterone cream! :) I am a nervous wreck!

Spotting is very common, tour not coming straight off the progesterone cold turkey are you??

Well, I didn't think I was pregnant so I stopped the progesterone cream a couple days ago.... :O That's why I am nervous because it kind of was cold turkey. :( I am going to be using it morning and night now!

Yes as ive heard this can cause mc.. Not to scare you & no doubt its just spotting hun, i think your meant to wean yourself off as such as then its not a huge shock to the system & then your bods supply can increase & take over ;)

Thanks for the help! I was not expecting to get a BFP at all so I am really stressed and y'all have really helped me. I'm trying to relax. I am going to get blood tests done at my DR. Hopefully that will give me some reassurance!

Just wanted to say my hcg levels were good but only saw a gestational sac measuring 4 weeks. I was supposed to be 6 weeks. I am concerned because I got such a late BFP that this pregnancy won't last. :(

In the very early stages the dates can differ so much depending on implanting & ovulation etc, fingers crossed this is a sticky one for you hun xx

I'm trying to stay open minded either way. I go back in two weeks for another scan. Trying to keep busy for 2 weeks. Which isn't hard with 3 little boys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->