5 days late no period. PLEASE HELP!

I hear you there, my son is 3 & im always non stop haha! Has your spotting eased up/stopped? Mine went on for weeks on end uhh!

Gotta love them boys! :) The spotting has stopped. I think it was due to low progesterone. One night I had a migraine and a small amount of blood and I knew my progesterone levels were dropping quick. I put 100mg of prog cream on(my primary Dr had me on only 20mg a day!) but I knew the cream wasn't enough. The next day my Dr gave me progesterone vaginal pills(200mg twice a day) and no spotting since. Now the baby just has to grow! :)

Oh yay!!! I think your next apt in couple wks will all be good news hun :) very excited for you hehe x

Just wanted to update. Still nothing in the gestational sac. I should be 9 weeks so something should be visible. Will be having a D&C on Thursday. :( boo....I really knew that it wasn't viable because it didn't feel anything like my last 3 pregnancies. I only felt pregnant for about a week after my positive test. Thanks for the support! Prayers for you to have a BFP soon! I would like to try as soon as possible after D&C.

Oh Lauralynn im so sorry sweet :hugs: hope everything goes ok on Thursdsy hun, Its an awful thing to go through, i be thinking of you x

I just wanted to say congrats claireybell!!! Hopefully I will join you soon! I am barely spotting so just waiting on the next AF! If it comes when I think it should we will be TTC on Christmas. Just hoping it hurries up.

Hi Lauralynn

Ah thankyou hun, im still in shock lol ;) I hope you are doing ok though.. :hugs:

My cousin is just going through the same & is having d&c today strangelly enough & they will be ttc in Jan. Wishing you all the best hun this time around, hurry up af then the officially on the ttc wagon eh ;) xx

Claireybell, just wanted to tell you I got a BFP today at 10dpo! I am way behind you but I'm finally preggo!!!! I see you are having a girl! Congrats!!! Is this your 2nd girl?

Claireybell, just wanted to tell you I got a BFP today at 10dpo! I am way behind you but I'm finally preggo!!!! I see you are having a girl! Congrats!!! Is this your 2nd girl?

oh Laua thats fantastic news, congratulations :hugs:

I got my bfp on 10dpo aswell

Thankyou hun, no this will be our first daughter as we have a son already, he'll be just turned 4 when she arrives, hes very excited hehe!!

Oh so have you googled a due date calculator to get a due date as yet? it'll be late Nov-early December i think.. :flower: :)

Dec 16-17 for due date! I couldn't believe it. I have had like a constant cramping that is dull and continuous. It really feels like AF cramps but I knew it was too early and my temp was still High. I don't get cramps until AF actually starts so.....I broke down and took a test! And I never knew before about cheapies you get online and I think those are very senstitive. I can't believe how much money is spent on some of the store test! $15-30!
I researched and took soy isoflavones CD 3-7! It worked the first cycle after 2-3 years of nothing but the blighted ovum! I am so thankful I tried soy because I knew my ovulation just wasn't strong enough. I can tell my estrogen is declining so the soy boosted my ov for sure!
Congrats on DD1!!! I thought because the signature was purple it was two girls....oops! I am just expecting DS #4! That's all we can make is boys! LOL

Hahaa! Ah but Boys are just lovely hun, i wouldve been thrilled to have another boy, they so cuddly hehe! As long as bubs is healthy thats all that counts :)

Oh i had cramping aswell, 5 days before my period & i never get cramps either, i was on/off crampy & achey for a good couple wks after i tested positive so its all normal :thumbup:

Fab news on the Soy! Some ladies on another Thread i chat on have started with Soy, il let them know your bfp outcome hun X

Oh yes! I love having boys! They are so fun and loving!

I am glad cramping is normal. I never had that with my other 3. If I did it was so mild I don't remember it.

I am convinced the soy is what gave me my BFP! Especially after 3 years of TTC that was the only thing different! There were so many changes in my cycle. I ov on CD 17 and I normally ov between CD 11-13. So, I think the soy did the trick and gave my body enough time to produce a strong egg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->