5 days late period..bfn..then af that only lasted 3 days?

floydx

Reaction score
okay.. I posted on here on the 14th about how I was almost 5 days late.. (I was supposed to start on the 10th) and how I had light bleeding that night around 7pm to about 8:30pm then stopped. well I put in a tampon that night anyway just in case and sure enough I woke up the next morning with a full tampon and then af continued for the next 2 and half days then ended last night. (October 17th)
My question is.. could I still be pregnant?

I took a test on the 12th.. (2 days after I was supposed to get af) and it was a BFN. then tested again the next morning on the 13th.. still bfn and I haven't tested since. my period normally lasts about 5 to 6 days so the fact that this one was almost 5 days late and then only lasted 2 and half days but wasn't very light (seemed like a normal period flow) kinda still makes me nervous. Should I test again or is it pretty much certain that it was just a weird period?

I had this a couple of months ago and it was an emotional rollercoaster completely! I did test again a week later to be 100% sure because I'd been late and then had a really light period but sadly it was a trick of my body and for me it was a BFN but if I were you, so you know, then I'd maybe take a cheap pregnancy test? x

I had a red implant bleed with my daughter which I assumed was my period but it was about 3 days before my period was due. I'd still do a test in a few days though to be sure, you could have ovulated late, had a heavy implant bleed and be preggo? Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->