5 days late. Please take a look.

GBS2012

Reaction score
So I'm 5 days late. Which is unusual for me. I took a pregnancy test 3 days ago that was negative. Then yesterday I took this one (see pic) and I'm convinced I can see a line! Naturally, I went out and bought two more. Invested in some clearblues and took one last night and one first thing this morning. Both were negative. I'm so confused. Any advice would be much appreciated and if you could take a look at this for me and let me know what you think? Can you see a line too?
This would be baby number two! 😁

Thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 78
I do see a line but the lighting isn't great, do you have a clearer picture?

I agree with pp! Maybe try a frer also, I don't find the clear blue ones that good. But I'm guessing the one u used was a tesco one?? I had those they good-- got my bfp on those too xx

I don't have a clearer picture. I could take another but would it be reliable after so long? It's a sure sign one from Asda. I did take another one of these before the clearblue and strangely there was a pink line going straight across the window instead of vertically!
Thanks ladies xx

Ok so I couldn't wait until tomorrow and I've just taken another. It's not as clear as last time but I'm still convinced I can see something! I've marked on the test where I think there's a line. Anyone else see it? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 72
I see what you are seeing, however, as the others are all negative I am afraid only time will tell if it is the start of a BFP. Fingers crossed!

I see a line on your latest pic!!! :dust:

I'm same as u I'm 5 days late I'm testing again on the 1rst as tested on the 26th and got bfn

I see something on the first pict good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->