5 days late...PMS symptoms

Lisa_marie313

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This may be a little long so bare with me. I'm 22 years old, my husband and I have been married for two years and we decided a few weeks ago that we wanted to start actively TTC in a year (YAY!). I'm now 5 days late, my periods are somewhat irregular, but they always come by the 29th or earlier and I have not been later then that in almost 3 years. The 27th-29th I was terribly tired and just felt gross like pmsing. On the 29th I started getting menstrual cramps that I usually get the day my period comes, the ones that radiated to my lower back but weren't completely unbearable yet...so now I'm thinking my period was coming that night, like it always does when I cramp, this went on until the 31st then nothing. Now it's the 3rd and I woke up cramping and just feeling gross like I'm pmsing again... If my period is coming then I don't know what would cause the bad cramping for those few days because I never get cramps until AF is coming or already here. Did anyone feel like this when pregnant? I might just be freaking myself out but the cramps really threw me off...

Oh I also took two pregnancy tests in the afternoon on the 30th and 31st both BFN! My husband deploys the beginning of next year so it will be pretty bittersweet if we are pregnant now.

I'm basically in the same situation. 5 days late now, cramping and pms symptoms and 2 negatives.
I've had 2 boys and I got all pms symptoms when I was pregnant with my second. Completely convinced myself I wasn't...then discovered I was 9 weeks!!
The cramping could be your uterus stretching as it prepares for pregnancy. Mines doing it right now.
When I re looked at my second test there's a microscopically faint line...So I think another test is in order. It could be too early for it to show. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->