5 days late, with some cramping?

daniellalush

Reaction score
My fiance and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 months. finally I am late for my period I was supposed to start around the 18th its now the 24th. I am never late. The only symptoms I have are very sore breasts and sensitive nipples, and I keep having small cramps. It is not bad at all, they will come for a few seconds and then leave. This has been happening for the past few days and has never happened to me. I have not taken a test yet but I plan to very soon. Any suggestions?

This sounds exactly like my situation! I have these light fluttery cramps (really mild) and then they're gone.. I'm only 3 days late today. If you're 5 days late, I say test! When do you plan on testing? If I don't get af today I'm testing tomorrow.. Hoping for a christmas bfp:p

I don't know how both of you ladies have not tested yet?!? I would of tested a week ago! Baby dust!

TEST! hahaha, those symptoms sound promising, but the only way to know is to test. fx for you

Sooo? What happened with you?? I got my BFP on Christmas morning!! :) crossing my fingers you got yours too!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->