5 days late.

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
5 days late and negative test. I am 90% sure pregnant though as i keep having sickness and boobs are sore! Same symptoms as first pregnancy. Just want a positive test to make it real :coffee:
Anyone else same situation??

Xxxxx

I was 3 days I changed brand of hpt and got bfp. I got positive opks before I got positive hpt.. I knew I was pregnant as all the cramps aches and signs are the same as first pg

Im getting same test i got a positive with my first tomorrow. Praying its a positive!!!!

I'm 5days late and also had negative test. Last pregnancy was 20 years ago so don't remember symptoms I suffered. Currently bit of nausea, sore boobs and sharp tummy pains. Only had 4 periods since coming off pill so don't know those symptoms either well. Too scared to test again

My boobs have gone sore, all the same symptoms as first pregnancy. I am pretty sure am pregnant. Just want to see the positive result to know for sure. I hope you get a positive soon fingers crossed for use xx

Did you test again? I got a positive 🎊🎈🎁💖💖💖💖💖
Xxxxx

Hello ladies,
Im new to this forum thing. but I was hoping maybe I could get some peace of mind or advice from my fellow tww'ers. I am 24 years old and I am not new to the whole irregular cycle thing. But these past 2 weeks I have felt slightly off. I have been crampy on and off like af is going to make her unwelcomed appearance any time, my breasts have felt heavy, I get random waves of nausea (which is a pms symptom for me as well) I have these strange sensations in my breasts (almost like when you have that butterfly feeling in your tummy while driving down the road and going over a hill) I have had pulling feelings in my abdomen. I also have strange cm, yellow tinged and stretchy that happens in globs, but then I also get slippery clear, here these past couple of days its not as much, although I do get the sensation that I have started....but surprise nothing. now the kicker is I have taken in the past 2 weeks 3 "dollar tree" tests and all BFN..... I do not chart O so I really have no I when I could have.

Those are symptoms i have and just got a positive!!! I hope you get the results you want xxxx

Bundle of Joy - Congrats on your BFP! How many DPO were you when you were still getting negative tests?

I'm on CD 30 of a usual 28/29 day cycle.... and at 15 DPO but still getting negative tests. I'm trying to remain hopeful but all the "symptoms" I was having have now mostly stopped (except slightly sore boobs).

Bundle of Joy - Congrats on your BFP! How many DPO were you when you were still getting negative tests?

I'm on CD 30 of a usual 28/29 day cycle.... and at 15 DPO but still getting negative tests. I'm trying to remain hopeful but all the "symptoms" I was having have now mostly stopped (except slightly sore boobs).

20 days past ovulation i got my positive. I was testing like crazy everyday! My symptoms are tiredness all the time, and head aches! X

Im still getting really strong symptoms but still negative test. I think now I'm becoming worried that is something else.

Have you doc appointment ? Or make one just to get checked out hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"